
October 17, 2007 - Wednesday
MY BODY is on NON-STOP WORK MODE TODAY.
I was on YM with Nica at about 12AM or so.. until 3AM.. haha.. and I have classes at 8AM so I have to wake up at 6AM (2 hour allowance) for a 1 hour grooming and a 1 hour travel time to get to school since I'm on commute.. That's why I looked so shitty this morning.. I only got less than 3 hours of sleep.. but it's all worth it. I got to talk to Nica again after what.. 3 weeks? We talked bout some stuff bout each other.. hai.. I'm so luck that she's a close friend of mine.. reminisced and stuff.. We both missed our lil circle of friends back in highschool, I just hope that we can get together some time.. haha..
My First Class was 3DANIM1 (8-11): HELP! We modelled our left hands and my work is like trash. It did look like a Hand.. but.. not like my hand.. I really hate 3DANIM1.. but I have no choice but to suffer..
Bianca was wearing Havianas today.. which is against the dress code.. uh.. she got caught by the D.O. (Discipline Oafs.. I mean Officers) haha.. sabi na ngang NO RUBBER SLIPPERS, eh.. tsk tsk tsk.. (Just Kidding, bianca! hehe..)
Then we had a 3 hour break.. we ate at the school cafeteria. I ate at Mildred's.. I had BEEF SALPICAO.. but it wasn't salpicao in my opinion.. hmmn.. IT WAS A DISH PRETENDING TO BE BEEF SALPICAO.. why? It didn't look like salpicao.. It didn't taste like salpicao.. and it was worth a 100 bucks, which was fine but.. ALL I ever tasted inside my mouth were VEGGIES and lots of BEEF FATS.. I rest my case.. haha..
Then we went to the AUDIO/VIDEO EDITING room we edited the video we did for VIDPRD2.. I am gonna CURSE THAT ROOM!!! It was testing my patience! The computer sorta crashed, good thing we recovered the file. The internet connection is annoying and the editing software was so stubborn! Nevertheless, the results were still most impressive. haha.. It's all about TALENT, BABY!!! It was such an Emo video.. haha..
went to Our next class VIDPRD2: We got 4.0 (highest grade) for our perfect plate (which means there is only 1 grade that you can possibly get.. either a 0.0 or a 4.0) #2. YEY US!!! Midterm Plate is on NEXT WEEK.. Bianx and I were not groupmates.. T_T It's going to be a DOOMSDAY PLATE which means the requirements for the video will only be announced on the day itself. It's going to be Filmed, Edited and Submitted on the day itself... I think I need lots of prayers for this plate.. T_T It was a group plate and we were assigned to positions in the CREW LIST. I was the DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY.. which means I'm in charge of the LIGHTING! T_T goodluck to me.. I mean all of us.. GOD SAVE US!
Bianca was the only one wearing white on class, thus she was the DUMMY for white balance manual presetting.. for the camera.. LOL.. actuall it was coz o'me haha.. I pointed her at class to be the volunteer.. haha
Then Bianx and I went down to the lobby again and VANITY came over us again.. We were CAM-WHORING again.. Then I went to ANGEL's class and we had a little talk and stuff.. took pictures.. aww I missed you ANGEL! : )
Then rendezvous at mcdo with my LIL sister.. we then waited for buses, coz we're going on commute to go home.. haha.. the buses were scarce so I just ate dinner.. she didn't eat.. she's on a DIET.. whatever.. We waited for a ride home at Taft.. then an incident happened.. It was so fast.. There's been a sorta robbery.. a snatcher I think.. I really didn't bother to know.. but all the DLSU guards chased after him with their motorbikes.. 4 motorbikes chasing the robbers.. whatever.. They didn't catch 'em.. 'coz they all came back after 20 minutes or so.. they all looked stupid.. and I really thought right.. There'e a slim chance they'd catch 'em.. they responded so late kasi.. whatever.. then we got a ride home.. dropped by KFC, I bought my 'rents FOOD.. some snack, 'coz I Love 'em.. haha.. Then we went straight home afterwards. : )
I survived this day with only less than 3 hours of sleep..
I need to shut down my system and rest to recharge.. whew! I'm so Tired..
Ok.. 'till here.. adios.. : )