Tuesday, October 16, 2007

CULPRIT!


this drawer WAS so unorganized and look at what I did to it.. YEY!

October 16, 2007 - Tuesday (today)
whatta start to my week..

About a month ago, my Cousin was robbed. It was an Inside Job. Two laptops worth 100+ G's each, not to mention the bluprints in the drive C and files from years in process.. a Digicam, Jewellries of Ate apple (my niece) LOTS OF THEM, and 1 cellphone was taken from them while they were sleeping in the middle of the night.

There was a case filed already and the culprits were named... and so the story was supposed to end there but..

Just this morning, Their maid, who was "oh-so-innocent" about it all, was showing some mixed reactions while being asked or even in daily routines so suspicion comes back.. plus she had twisted stories about the unfortunate event. She wasn't consistent enough witht the statements she told before to my cousin, my dad and the police. We found out that she also didn't write her real name at the incident report.. a different surname or sumthin.. Then my cousin called my dad for some help in interrogating her this morning.. no she wasn't tortured! hahahahaha.. we just asked her to restate what she knew and how she found the living room on that F*cked up morning.. and to our shock her story changed massively! uh.. and I don't want to tell everything na.. I've heard it all day and a lot of times before.. so it's really sh*tty.. and in circles.. To cut the long story short.. it's been a month and now she admits to seeing the ROBBER the morning the things got stolen and then she was "SO SCARED" that she went back to sleep.. HULI KA BALBON! hello! who in the world would do that!

IF YOU'RE A CRIMINAL, make it look smooth. DON'T GET CAUGHT! duh!
here are her slip-ups that lead to her demise.

ATE LINA (the maid): "OH NO WE'VE BEEN ROBBED! (thought in her head: I think that I should sleep first and then pretend nothin happened... be a STAR! YEY!)"

WOULD THE CRIMINAL ROB YOU and STILL be POLITE enough to LOCK THE DOOR AGAIN? wow! Please, tell me the reason as to why would they do that in spite of the emotional pressure and the weight of the heavy things they carry plus the lack of time to get a clean escape? Oh, did I mention that the door can only be locked from the inside? dumbshit.

Thought bubble again: "uh.. it's been a month already, maybe I should tell them that I did see someone in the livingroom that morning stealing and stuff.. which I could have told them and the police, before! ...THAT's such a GREAT IDEA!"

She's so irritating! my GAHD! why do people do that?!? why would you steal from your boss, who has done great help for you, and you have given service to ---- for 3 years!?! I was so irritated at her! I want to punch her on the face! ..but I'm soft shell too.. i just can't bear it..

I was there at my cousin's house from 10 AM 'till 6PM, 'coz my cousin is so KIND-HEARTED to give her time to speak her side and let her decide intently to just admit who were the people involved with the robbery so that she'll be just the STATE-WITNESS or sumthin so she won't go to jail. She has children too... aww.. SAY GOODBYE to mommy.. She's sleeping in Jail tonight.. she's going to be picked up by the police at 9PM tonight.. unless she squeals who stole the stuff.. 'Coz the files are REALLY REALLY REALLY important! uh.. not to be mean but we also found out that the other day she just bought a LAND AREA back at her province and now has some crops planted over there. SHE's the CULPRIT! I swear! I pity her but.. GAH!!! I'm just so pissed off!

Anyway..

the whole day I was stuck there..
at first I had no one to talk to so I just draw things on paper.. then I saw Amber! YEY! The dog we gave to them for protection 'coz they've been receiveing death-threats since they filed a case.. well AMBER's so BIG now! Then got bored more so I uh.. Fixed some stuff.. but I still don't have OCD, OK! I just love order. Then my nephews, Steve (18) and Johnny (12), arrived so I have someone to talk to and stuff.. we watched The simpsons movie. Then we played DANCE BATTLE: AUDITION.. which I pretty much sucked at... Then surfed.. then they slept.. 'coz steve just got home.. HE's on SEMBREAK! I was so jealous.. haha.. and Johnny just got home from school.. so I just fixed some stuff again and surfed the net.. and ate lots of FOOD.. haha..

After that we went to the mall at about 7PM then straight home..
then we're gonna fetch my sister from work at Makati later.. : )