
October 18, 2007 - Thursday
Slept late the night before.. at about 3AM.. haha.. I just can't sleep.. I should have just drawn the Elevator Frames for my 2DANIMation2 subject..
I have school, last one for the week.. hehe.. but since I have no assignment for 2D I decided to go to school at 1:00PM. I got there at about 12:40 and my class wasn't up 'till 2:45, it still works for me.. 'coz I'll have more time to draw, It was due today.. T_T
I sat-in Jay's class, AUTHOR1, which is instructed by the professor I will be attending to this coming half of the term (AUTHOR1 is a Modular subject).. He's really nice and I was glad that he wasn't so pinched or sumthin.. He was a graduate of CSB school also.. If I ever get the chance to be a professor of CSB, I'm sure gonna be one of those MOST HATED PROFESSORS who HAVE EGO/POWER-TRIPS every minute.. kidding.. uhm.. every 20 minutes or so.. haha.. but him? How does he do that? He's so nice and very approachable.. Isn't he tempted to TORTURE his pupils with tremendous amounts of work? haha.. well I'm really lucky he's a nice prof.. He looks a bit like my friend/blockmate Miguel Infante.. hmmn.. I wonder what happened to him.. I don't see him in school..
I didn't notice that the time passed so fast.. What a contradiction to the title.. The 2 hour class felt like 45 minutes.. I swear.. gotta love drawing.. This ART FORM gets you all FIRED UP and working.. haha.. It's fun but it's tiring also were all on the verge of having really bad hand muscles cramps.. whatever they're called..
Then Bianca and I ate at the Cafeteria again.. I was so hungry that I ate the Cordon Bleu Faster then usual.. GAHD! PIG MODE.
Then went to CADVIS2 class.. I REALLY HATE AUTO-CAD we worked on our Office Design again as usual.. This is why I felt the whole Thursday was LONG and BORING!!! It was a very BAD class for me.. and everybody was on the verge of sleeping.. uh.. what's new?
I posted my works.. which look like they're in extreme need of an overhaul.. They're screaming for HELP! haha.. It's actually one work that I really took time to make beautiful but.. The Renderring sucked that It looked mediocre.. It's 3DsMax's fault.. haha.. I'm still a beginner in that software.. T_T but I'll learn. : )
sorry if they're blurred, The computers at CSB are MACs.. They don't have Print Screens.. But I tried the Screenshot for Mac (APPLE COMMAND + SHIFT + 3) but it didn't work.. dunno why.. maybe because the OS used is windows.. The Macs are on DUAL OS Preference in CSB... I just uploaded a JPEG file for a better view... but it still looked like sh*t..
It's just that This is the most productive THURSDAY I've had the entire term.. so far.. haha.. :P
Went to DLSU.. rendezvous with my Ate Miko, she fetched me.. YEY.. Drive-thru Jollibee.. Just coz of those sinfully enticing Caramel Pastillas and Cheescake - Ice Cream Sundaes.. YUM.. went home I ate more Food.. Posting pics(now).. then I'ma take a bath again (I never want to go to sleep without talking a bath.. weird.. I know..) Then I'ma sleep already.. which is at about 3AM again.. O_o
'Till here.. Adios! ; P