Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Paint.. Bored again..




Like what I've done before.. click here

I edited a picture in paint.. LOL.. Toldya guys, when I'm bored.. I go ARTSY FARTSY.. haha.. :P

I'll add a few photos to this album when I feel like doing some more..

Well a few weeks ago I painted.. well really painted with acrylic paint on the spare Illustration boards that I have from my exhibit box from last term's 2D class.. what can I say? I'm very resourceful.. :P

Then I just thought it'll be Halloween soon so I thought what a great time to think of costumes to wear.. LOL.. since I don't have a Robin costume I just decided to put draw myself one on my picture.. LOL..

sorry.. I'm just so Bored here.. I only have classes twice a week.. :P

10-27-07 added new photos: Bianca's always wanted me to do one of her pictures with justin as JASMINE and ALADDIN.. so there ya go bianca.. hope ya like it.. : )

10-30-07 DEMMIT! I was the only one who came to class for AUTHOR1. It's a Modular Class so It's a Half-term Course subject. My sched was for the second part of the term. Since Midterms are over, It's technically the second half of the term, the 8th week.. so.. First Day namin sa AUTHOR1 today.. And I'm the only one here.. Benildeans are TAMAD! haha.. BIANCA!!! why didn't you go to class today? Iniwan mo ako! hehe.. I guess u forgot.. I can't even call you to let ya know.. my phone's out.. demmit again! AYAN i was so Bored look at what I did to Toby.. "Emo" na siya Like me.. as you always say.. : )

11-07-07 Haha.. Hey, Bianca! I uploaded the girl version of toby.. haha.. ur dog is so GAY! :D