Friday, September 14, 2007

LADY B Goes Emo. :P




All pictures were taken yesterday, September 13, 2007, Thursday

It's the second day of our term.. arrived at school on time only to find out that the first period (it's a Modular course subject, so it's a Half-term schedule because it's 6-Hour class.. not the usual 3 hours.. all is compressed..) is scheduled on the second part of the term which isn't up until November.. might I add that it's on Tuesdays.. not Thursdays (I thought our section was DU5.. turns out it was DU3)..so.. I hate Tuesdays again.. It's been 4 consecutive terms that the day Tuesday sucked for me.. I'm expecting this term's Tuesdays to suck too.T_T

I wanted to cry. What am I going to do for the next 6 hours!?! It's a good thing that Bianca and I are classmates on that subject (well, we're classmates everytime.. we have the same schedule for 2 terms now.. and i'm so HAPPY with her coz she's ZANY! PLUS she's a fellow BEDAN, and then there were 2.. ANGEL! ANDREA! ano ba! sana magkasched na tayo! naman! T_T) so she went to school early also. I ate breakfast already so I still ate another breakfast at McDonalds.. haha.. BABOY MODE with Bianca..

then we surfed the net at school, answered Psychological Tests and WHY DID ALL THE RESULTS TELL ME AT SOME POINT THAT I'M A DEPRESSED PERSON?! GRAAAWWWL!!.. THEY ALSO SAID I'M ORGANIZED (Bianca read them so she teased me with the OCD thing again... +_+) & I'M OBSTINATE.. what the F*UCK is that WORD!?! searched its meaning.. "STUBBORN", eh? INTERNET TESTS ARE LIARS I TELL YOU! LIARS!!! T_T

.. all stopped when the internet connection got HAYWIRE at about lunchtime.. so we ate at the CAF.. BIANCA goes BABOY mode.. ako naman SUGAR HIGH with M&M's again.. Gotta Love 'em Dark Chocs..

Went to "Painting Room" The tables were changed na.. T_T

There were 2 guys who went inside also.. THEY are SO GAY!!! not really but... nagchismisan lang sila sa room then WENT OUTSIDE.. bullish..

BIANCA WENT EMO!

she kept scribbling EMO stuff and doodling sad stuff on her Yellow Pad. Well, there's no deeper reason to it.. she just liked to doodle sad stuff lang siguro.. she got it from me.. I'm CONTAGIOUS. she's not really Emo.. nahawa na ng tuluyan sa akin.. T_T sorry! :P

PENS & PAPERS should be kept away from us.. WE WENT ARTSY FARTSY..

I drew LADY B and Mr. JJ.. Lol.. I was so ECSTATIC that day..

on the other hand, BIANCA was so EMO talaga.. Can't blame me the pictures say so.. (EMO! the scribbled phrases! but I liked her Erase&Win drawing. haha..) T_T

Went to 2DANIM2 class. saw Maye, Faye and Gold.. but we're not classmates for that class, they're just hangin around.. Our Prof is Sir FERDIE GONZAGA!!! YEY to US!!! I'm classmates with Jay and Tiff HEE-YEY! I can really tell it's a class that I'll look forward to, I'll do my best at it.. Having a conducive class really brings out the best in you.. :P

we had a short break and we ate our "Lunch and Dinner" coined by Angel as "Linner" haha.. BABOY MODE TALAGA.

Then went to CLASS.. CADVIS2.. Got the same Professor I had for CADVIS1.. GOD! KILL ME NOW!T_T
not that I ABHOR him but.. uh.. I just don't think his style of teaching is working for me. Plus, I REALLY HATE CADVIS!!!
ahem..BIANX.. LINGERING TOUCHES again..

TO Mr. JJ: HAPPY BURDEI! HAPPY BURDAE! lmfao.
TO BIANCA: Eventhough your not really EMO, Whenever you're sad just remember Ashley Tisdale's song from Highschool Musical 2.. 'coz it's so YOU. LMFAO

"Iced Tea imported from ENGLAND.
Lifeguard imported from SPAIN.
Towels imported from TURKEY
TURKEY imported from MAINE... blah di blah di blah.."

Don't worry Bianca.. Like your mom said to me, it's just one of those days.. see! I'm not EMO.. kaw kaya! hehe..You'll be ALRIGHT.. *hug*