
September 19, 2007 - Wednesday
Woke up early coz I have a 9-12 class, 3DANIM1.. The prof was Ok. he's really nice & He's a ROCKER!!! haha.. kewl.. LOL.
Bianca & I went to Mcdonalds to eat.. BABOY MODE!
Then Bianca & I transferred our videos from the miniDV to the VHS so we can submit it for our VIDPRD2 class.. I GOT 3.0 (90%) for my 1st video.. haha!
Well, EricA has just left the country to go back to his own homeland.. (sad but we all know that time will have to come.) so angel was in a SAD mode.. Bianca & I saw Angel just when we were about to go on home from our 2:45-5:45 class.. her class was 2DANIM2 6-9PM , we had the same professor so I just "sit-in" for her class. She was telling me stories about her times with EricA and most are really good ones. Funny stuff and we also shared some deep heart-to-heart talk.(ANGEL! i'm so proud of you! i'm also happy for you!) I just decided to keep her company until the end of the class since my sister won't reply to my texts if she's going to pick me up. We ate at mcdo.. so.. BABOY MODE! (and I really mean PIGGIN OUT MODE!!!) I had my second order of Double-cheeseburger with large fries & large rootbeer for the day! Gahd. I am getting FAT and I LOVE IT! SO I can finally gain weight and people won't have rumours that I'm an addict.. just because I look like one (I really got thin..)
Angel was so EMO! haha.. she wrote I LOVE YOU on the dollar that EricA gave her... and she also wrote the term in other languages.. She's thinking bout the movie Serendipity.. Aww.. :P