This Fcken mall should be renamed to PESTE-VAL SUPER... err.. F*Cken SHITTY MALL!
I am so mad. I'm just bored I guess and I'm fumed up over this F-ing hellbent place. My Phone got busted so I went to Globe to have it repaired since it's warranty period isn't finished. So yeah.. ladidoodiidiii... The nearest service center is at F*ST*V*L mall. so.. yeah.. okay.. we went there to have it fixed.. Okay.. so I've only been to that Fucken mall for like a handful of times like not even 5 times and I swear to God I hate that fcken mall.. We go there when like.. after we go to Asian.. or like just gna eat.. but never to like go around and shop.. This is the last time I will go to that Fcken MALL! It was raining.. adding up to my pissed off state.
I just hate it coz the crowd there is like super different! The guards are useless and the parking paying booth doesn't have a shed or sumthin so the rain went inside the fcken car! It's so malodorous! Like when I go there It's like.. ugh.. armpit mixed with.. I dunno.. more armpit! ARRRRGH!
THAT MALL SHOULD BURN WITH ALL THE JOLOGS PEOPLE IN IT!!!
I have nothing against the mall or the stores in it. It's an OK mall and it's not like UN_W*DE baaaaad.. but I swear the crowd there is so fcken annoying!!! THERE ARE KIDS RUNNING AROUND LIKE THEY'RE LUNATICS. (one kid almost touched my patutuy coz he bumped me. X_X). PEOPLE WHO BUMP YOU AND DON'T SAY SORRY. PEOPLE DOING PDA. FUGS WINKING AT YOU. THE EMPLOYEES ARE DIMWITS. AND FROM FRIEND'S STORIES MAY MGA PICKPOCKETS, KIDNAPPERS and SCAMMERS. ugh.. That TYPE OF CROWD sa mall makes my blood boil talaga!
It's not F*ST*'s fault mga nandoon ay mga retards. wala lang.. I'm just naiinis sa crowd. not at the mall talaga.
wala lang.. Oh, I can't be contacted through my CP in 2-3 weeks.. fck.
Just send me your numbers please. :P