
Yeah. I have to endure another F-ing term. Me and my Irresponsibility. Fucken College. haha. Oh well that's life. At least I didn't stop school. The horror. pfft.
Releasing of Adjustment Forms Yesterday, April 23, 2009 - Thursday.
In other words, I get to see LADY B! Finally! After 3/4 of the term not being with her. I get to be sane again.
Was at school at 7AM. God! SDA People are so competitive there were people there at since 6fucken30. WTF. Got the Forms.. Then there were no advisers to sign it. Cut the long story short. IT was signed at 1PM. so from 8:30PM-1PM we were.. bored.. but we're smartasses so we went to MOA and ate at Burgoo! Yum.
Had a serious talk with Binky. We are so grown ups. lol. Missed ya Loads!
I just got the photos where I'm not so F-face. lol.
*A word to Bianca: Look at Pic 4! haha ayun! RHEGZ ung name nung waitress! haha. we forgot. lol.