Friday, January 02, 2009

Justine Dominique's Baptism




December 6, 2008 - Saturday

Mother Mary of the Church here in our Village.
Reception at Kallista, BFRV Drive.

Some of the photos are washed out. :(
I really tried my best to make the shots taken with natural light.
Flash is such a no-no for me.

Seriously, I need a tripod to avoid blurriness. I have shaky hands.
and I need the shutter speed to be higher than 30 or else it'll be blurry.
SOMEONE BUY ME A TRIPOD!

Thanks, Joses. I know why you can't come..
It's okay.. :D
Thank You to Jamie Diago for coming. :)
But we went out agad..
Thanks talaga, Jamie, for helping me with one project. :)
And it really means a lot that you came.
HEY! di mo pa inupload ung pics
at your house mega-late na!!! :P
Sorry, we don't have photos. we're really in a hurry. :(

nevertheless,
Happy Happy Happy. :)

Photos 133 onwards are taken the day after..
Havin fun with the spare butterfly give-aways.
aww, BOO Bianca, wala ka.