Monday, December 22, 2008

Lexy's early bday Celeb.




Sorry, Lexy!
I wasn't able to come early and cook. :(
I promise next time It's my turn to cook. :D
Buti na lang si Simoun magaling. :P

Too bad Joses wasn't able to come. :(
She had a Christmas Party that she arranged.
Oh well.

Just grabbed the photos from Lexy.
OMIGOD. ang daming events na walang photos ah.

Got there at 7:30PM.
Loads of Fun.
WE PLAYED "I Never." God! Carms! I am not KINKY! ano ba! hahaha.

Nice meeting new people. :D
I have loads of NFF now.

To sum it all up.
the party had loads of drinks,
a pretty violent pillow fight between Carms & Lexy.
Ghosts.
Walking around the Village.
Video Games.
Funny Faces.
ARTSY MOVIES
Revelations.
Amazing FOOOOOOOOOD.
My British Alter-Ego.
and of Course.. NOT SLEEPING!

haha.
went home at 7AM.
so I was away from my room for 12 hours straight.
It's okay since I just live near. (the next village in fact)

Finally met the infamous TEDDY GRIZZLY.

too tired to place captions. need sleep. wala pa ko tulog.