Sunday, September 14, 2008

Hellboy II: The Golden Army

Rating:★★★
Category:Movies
Genre: Action & Adventure
Okay. I went to school for my one and only early saturday class. And it rained hard there (my new shoes are injured! battlescars ---> mud), but Alabang was super dry. weird wheather. Guess what? The professor was absent, so BIANCA and I went to ATC to watch MOVIE!!! haha. HELLBOY was the only decent choice. haha. then we shopped around too. New ROBOT shirt for me and new LEOPARD shoeis for B.

I'm not really a Hellboy Fan but I've seen the prequel to this movie and I just really love the Humor and Sarcasm plus the great effects. IT grows on you.
Storywise, it was a bit more simple (I think) than the first one.

I loved this movie because:
1. there's this wicked animation at the beginning.
2. the director was Guilermo del Toro (Pan's Labyrinth), loved his work.
3. there were robots! cool big golden ones! haha.
4. They have cool costumes
5. it was funny.
6. Selma Blair was in it.
7. coooooool Effects. I was amazed. rawr.
8. in some way the "Love undertone" was in the story. *tear ---eew. gayness.
9. it was in a way Artsy-fartsy also. enchanted worlds and all.

I hated this movie because:
1. it has tooth-fairies, that feed on humans.
2. i hated Hellboy.
3. there were some "dead" parts.
4. it felt like it won't end.
5. it was done so GOOOOOD I hate it.

It's a good movie but not that great... so it gets 3 stars from me. :)
Thanks for the treat, BINKY! much hippie love.

*got the photo from yahoo. :P