People usually laugh when I give anecdotes of my FITS of RAGE, but this time I tell ya, I'm serious.
Okay. For the first time in my entire CSB life, I've encountered one of the most RUDE and FAGGOT-Y person! Technically she's a HE but the word SHREW would be the perfect description for that son of a bitch! I just hope he chokes on his way home tonight and DIE!!! mmmmmmm!!! DIE!!! DIE!!! DIE!!! DIE!!! DIE!!! I want to tanggle him in a hammock and hit him with a hard metal baseball bat repeatedly! About 64 times will do!
My class is at 6-9PM but I went to school at 4:45PM to pass the Registration Form and receipt for the OJT Seminar at the Career Placement Office at CSB-main Building. It closes at 5PM so it was a relief that I made it in time, 'cause the deadline is on monday and I don't have time to pass it tomorrow until monday.
It was raining really hard but when I got to taft, it wasn't raining. (Another reason to be happy) so I went inside the office with a smile (He should've been thankful, because you'll rarely see me in such a mood. I'm always pinched and MAD). So when I got to the reception area, this FAG was there, and here's what happened:
Me:
"Hello, Good afternoon! Uhm.. alin po dito yung i-pa-pass for OJT?" (I was asking to make sure there's nothing missing, and I didn't really know the procedure.)
SON-OF-A-BITCH-GOOD-FOR-NOTHING-FAG-WHORE-FROM-JUPITER:
"Hindi ka nagbabasa, noh?" *gets the paper from me looks at it* (okay?! bastos ka ba?)
Me:
"Ay, sorry po! Alin po ba ung mga ipapasa?" (feeling down)
SON-OF-A-BITCH-GOOD-FOR-NOTHING-FAG-WHORE-FROM-JUPITER:
(somewhat gives me the paper like he was throwing it to me) "oh, ayan basahin mo muna!" *pauses* *looks at his computer ignoring me* "Intindihin mo maigi, ha!" "next time pag may binibigay na form sa inyo na gan'to, basahin niyo!"
Me:
*thoroughly reads it.* (feeling more down) *fixed everything before handing it to him*
SON-OF-A-BITCH-GOOD-FOR-NOTHING-FAG-WHORE-FROM-JUPITER:
*gets it from me and scribbles something on the registration form, then returns to me the receipt* *smiles and says, "Thank, You!"
Me:
*gives him a stern look "I WAS OFFENDED BY WHAT YOU SAID!" *looks at him more* *stares at him with a very mad face*
SON-OF-A-BITCH-GOOD-FOR-NOTHING-FAG-WHORE-FROM-JUPITER:
*looks at my registration form* (possibly looking at my NAME)
Me:
*still looking at him* *walks out*
I hate him! that's all I can say. Let's say it was my fault that I didn't read the form. He could've just said "Patingin nga, Nabasa mo na ba? make sure na nabasa mo na ha?" like be more polite you MOTHERFUCKER!
He looked at my name for what? huh? He want's war? I'll give him a fuckin; BLOODY WAR! he is so RUDE! FUCK YOU! makita pa kita tangina ka! Cge lang! SUNTUKIN ko mukha mo! tangina mo! basagin ko mukha mo makita mo!
(Okay! Inhale, Exhale, Jike! hooo.. hooo.. hoooo..)
Of all people, He does that to me? What is he gonna do, huh? I won't back out! I'm waiting for your next move! cge lang. Piss me off again! We'll see what will happen. The word Expulsion doesn't even SCARE me! You messed with the wrong person! I'm AGNOSTIC so Pray that your GOD will FUCKIN SAVE YOU! bitch.
I know, it's something petty, but what really pisses me off is that I WAS IN SUCH A GOOD MOOD and he RUINED it. I have anger issues okay! so FUCK OFF! Yesterday, I shoved harsh words to a PEDICAB driver's heart. Last week, I just battled an ARMY of NURSES and the hospital BILLING lady with VERBAL abuse, and the week before a BUS CONDUCTOR.. and 3 weeks before that another FIT agains a stupid and most RUDE TRICYCLE DRIVER. I am not a warfreak and I know it seems like I'm so Un-Classy to stoop down to their level, but believe me I TRY MY BEST TO stay Calm and avoid such confrontations. I mean it's my Friggin' surname. duh.
LET me just warn you, IF YOU ARE RUDE to me, my friends and my family, I WILL HURT YOU! In more ways you can think of. The DEVIL is by my side so SHOOOO!