I am so happy today! :) I never get to chat with my highschool friends that much. And I really really miss them all so much. I get to chat with Bernie. :) This happens like Once in a Blue moon. And we were talking bout a lot of stuff. Then We shared some photos back in Highschool. OMG. Mukha kaming mga lupa! I swear! Lahat talaga! Literally! Team Maitim! And the funny thing is. Narereminisce din kami nila Kev and Bianca kanina sa school bout Highschool and, we got to talk about Bernie and the way she laughed! VOILA! she then popped on my YM ngayong gabi, and I'm not gonna let that chance pass me by! Miss you so much, Bernie! :)
These were the photos we were laughin about.. hanapin niyo ako. andyan din si ISOBEL at si KEVIN. Laughtrip! look for them!

This is the best part of our conversation:
berniely: tae
jyk: i know!
jyk: hahahaha
berniely: ak b to
berniely: haha
jyk: oo men!
jyk: kaw
berniely: and now
jyk: all 100 % you!
berniely: shocks
berniely: pumayat lng e no?
berniely: haaha
jyk: yeah
jyk: yeahboi
jyk: hayaan mo
jyk: magkikita kita din tayo
berniely: parang ayoko na
berniely: haaha
berniely: kulet
jyk: bwahahahaha
berniely: pdeng ibaon n s lupa yung pic?
berniely: haaha
jyk: yeah
jyk: pwede siguro
jyk: pero you know
jyk: acceptance
jyk: lmfao
berniely: haaha
berniely: heard of it
jyk: i know
berniely: waaaaaaaa
jyk: omg
jyk: ang pangit talaga
jyk: bwahahahaha
berniely: kamiss to
berniely: bene life
jyk: i know
berniely: ndi pressured high
jyk: i know
berniely: grabe
jyk:
berniely: haiii
miss you bernie! :)
And now, a quote from Melanie Marquez:
" I don't eat meat. I'm not a carnival."
aww. I really needed this, Bernie! perfect timing! :) I'm so stressed with school.
gah. whatever.
till next time
adios! 