I brought the D-SLR to school today. Just so I can have some test shots for my thesis. I need characters for Noli Me Tangere thesis. gah.. So I kind of had my "casting" done kanina. haha. Then Took some Test Shots. Coz i need to show my professor my Sample Characters. 4/26 characters. Fck.
IOW.. The shoot was Fckd Up. LOL.
aside from having No Make-up and Lights. It was still Ok. I mean. they're just test shots. :P
Then We Cam-whored a little. well.. okay.. a lot.. I got to practice my photography skills (if i had any).. but I must admit. I'm worse now. I got really rusty after having about 2 or so terms without any photography subjects. I hate it. :(
But at least I got to explore my photography.. whatever-it-is more. :)
RESIZED. coz each file is like 2MB so.. goodluck to me uploading. XP
Sorry Jam, I didn't edit the photos. I'm in LAZY mode now. It's 3AM na din eh. mez sleeeeepy :P