Saturday, April 05, 2008

with friends




This term made me appreciate my other friends.. those that who I don't get the chance to really hang out with before..

Photos 1-8
I've been friends with Khris for 8 years now and we never really go out together and stuff a lot because we were in different highschools and we don't really have the time before.. so now that I get to see her at DLSU more often we go out and stuff. It's such a fun day when I'm with her.. BIBS ah!

We went home together last wednesday and guess what? merong mga squatter at her village na inaaway kami coz we were talking about squatters nearby and they were eve's dropping.. they thought we were talking about them... duh.. baka natamaan sila kasi jologs sila..

They were tenants at the new dormitory at the village and they were just... gah! stupid. well what do you expect? they're studying at some pety school also.. so nainherit nila ung kalyeng ugali. F*ckers!

Photos 9-12
Bright Lights awards night last March 29, 2008..
J-POP themed.. so that explains my outfit. I still think my outfit sucks..
I presented an Award! and don't even ask how it went. it totaly sucks! I was the worst presentor. F*CK YOU JICHAEL!
I was supposed to present with just a casual outfit pero.. GAHD! all the people at the backstage were so dressed up, to the extent that everyone was so stunning and looked modelesque (even those that I'm not particulary close to and I don't really know), that I just had to change outfits.

Congratulations to the winners, specially ANDREA, VIC, NAZEL & RAP, Media Max too of course.. and Thanks to CLAIRE and LANI! :)
you two are very nice. no joke.
THANK YOU ANDREA! we survived 7 hours of waiting! and looking for my outfit. Thanks super!
Thanks to DY and JOSES! models. :P