Watched Vantage Point With Bianca and Justin last Friday
Watched My Big Love (Loser me..) and Enchanted yesterday
watched If Only and The Notebook today.
After the Ne-Yo interview, meeting 3 DJ's in a day thing that we went to.. yesterday. My sister and I watched My Big Love At MOA. bummer.. ayoko nga pumunta dun kasi.. basta.. baka may mabadtrip lang ako.. pero it's nearest eh.. plus we wanted to eat there.. so okay lang.. We watched My Big Love 'coz my Ate's Friend since college, Ate Jaymee Joaquin was in that Movie. so we needed to see it. She was hilarious by the way.. and then we went around.. shopped..
Had Dinner at Chowking.. 'coz The last time my sister ate there was... (still counting the years... oops.. I lost count) and the last time I ate there was... when I was in First Year College.. when the branch at Taft was still alive.. so when we saw it.. Hmmmn.. Yum!
We bought DVD's since it was Saturday and there's nothing that good to watch at TV.. bleh.. we watched Enchanted after the a long overdue! And it was really nice.. but It was just that.. nice.. but I really didn't think it was great. LOVED Amy Adams as Perfect Crazy ass-ed Tree Hugger Role!We also bought 2 Filipino Movies.. A Love Story and One More Chance dahil sa pilit i-pa-panood ni BIANCA BAUTISTA at DAPHNE MULATO sa akin! still haven't watched them though..
Today I watched If Only and The Notebook.. I'm so In-Love today.. and Sad.. F-ing Movies!!! It made me realize how much I want to be in-love again.. and so I want to confess my feelings to that GIRL I always think about.. my friends urge me too.. pero I still dunno.. hai..
cge.. 'til here Adios.