Friday, February 29, 2008

The Best Leap Year! :)




The Best Leap Year Ever. Although, there's something I'm really missing. T_T

Photos 1-8
Last Friday Dy and Joses said that I rarely wear simple shirts I always wore
collared ones.. so I when I went shopping with my lil sis the next day I saw this Shirt at artwork and with no hesitation I bought it.
see, I'm a guy who loves beef! and I mean LOVE a lot!
my Sin Food is BEEF..cheeseburgers, steak and whatnots..
my Flash Disk's name is BEEF
my Laptop is named BEEF
my "comatosed" iPOD mini is named BEEF
my Cellphone's Bluetooth is named BEEF
my ringtone is not named beef but it's the cartoon "COW and CHICKEN" 's intro.. which involves a soon to be Butchered i mean COW..
well... you get the point.
with everything going on in the Philippines politically I loved the message of the shirt.
so vanity was in the air.. forgive me for the pictures. Loving myself is something you'd like me to do anyway.. I rarely feel that way bout my ownself. haha.
I wore the shirt this tuesday at WEBDEV2 class and it's the only thing good about the day.. duh. WEBDEV2 kills. Commuted with Raymund Dineros going south. 2 hours of wait at EGI for FUCKING BUSES!

Photos 9- 15
Taken yesterday. I was on my way to school and I saw Kim Sanchez really short chat then went on and then I saw Charm Tan. After 3 years of commuting to taft this is the only time I ever saw her.. haha. It was really fun seeing her. We had a little chat and It's amazing how time goes by so fast. her lil brother is now an incoming college freshman and wants to take up law.. now I really feel so old. We talked about fellow bedans (*wink *wink haha.. particularly mga buntis. haha.) and other stuff. I also remembered that it was a Thursday so I get to meet Jamie Diago today but.. when she texted I was.. uh.. busy.. sorry, Jamie!

I saw Sir Dave Caballero at his office in school and his window has a drawn opening.. like one in the banks it was F-ing hilarious.

Then went home together with Khris and her friend Mark. sobrang laughtrip. Mark's from southridge so he knew RAFFY CASES. haha. laughtrip un lang.
J.Lo (a.k.a. Jun Lozada. haha.) was at DLSU yesterday. super Traffic. Politics here in the Philippines is synonymous to CHAOTIC!

Photos 16-24
Taken today FEB 29, 2008
very special day of the year 'coz it's a leap year. haha.
I saw a lot of Bedans today. haha. That's what I've been missing. Highschool days.. it was so simple back then.

My sister dropped me off at Buendia this morning and took a bus to school. I was late.. well so was sir PAOLEGZ haha. Had a bullf*ck load of CODES discussed at his class.. it made me feel so incompetent about MMA. And made me remember WEBDEV2 again.

I was with Bianca and Justin. Tita Judy dropped us off at ATC.. thanks to Justin 'coz he treated me 1 movie. He has one movie pass so he gave it to me since Bianca got her MTRCB ID again. thanks, Justin. :) We watched "Vantage Point". Great Movie for me. It was entertaining and heart pounding. haha. :) nice movie talaga, full of action. :D We also saw Jerry Javier and Klariza Rivero. Fellow HS batchmates.

Then they dropped me off at bene since it was so traffic. I saw Paolo Villaluz there with his friend Mac.. (i think) they were there 'coz it's Pao's lil bro's JS Prom tonight at Bene. wow.. now I really feel so old. Paolo's gotten a lil fat and he said I got thin.. boo. Thanks to Kuya Karlo also.. they're just one of the most whole-rounded people I know of.. Kuya Karl was from CSB also and He got Sit Altonaga as a his PHILOMA Prof also like me.. haha. reminsce ba?
Funny thing also was Paolo was also at the Bus that Charm and I took yesterday.. he saw us but he didn't realize that I was the guy charm was with.. he thought it was charm's boyfriend.. uh.. me a boyfriend to anyone? uh.. dot dot dot.

Oh.. almost forgot.. I saw my Gradeschool Friend Ernanie Gonzales and told Aleli Espeleta (his girlfriend and my fellow HS batchmate) over the phone 'coz I thought she'd be nearby or on her way to ATC too.. then I found out that they're not together anymore.. aww. sorry to hear. T_T

well that's that. I'm just missing my friends in highschool..
bummer.
cya when i cya.