Friday, February 29, 2008

Friday again!

Deadline for WEBDEV2... uh.. since day one I haven't passed anything. 'coz it made my brain stop... WEB should also be called "mountains of misery" or "shortcut to insanity" haha. I just hope I get throught this.. but I really think that Bianca and I are so F*cked up about this.. but still.. HOPE for the BEST!!! I'm so pissed because Bianca and I really do works for WEB but it's just so confusing when it comes to PHP!!! Plus PHILHOSTING is F*CKING MAKING my head hurt. I can't upload anything on the NET. BULL.

I texted Our Professor in WEBDEV1 Ms. Maybelle Chua.. saying that we miss her already.. and she gave the sweetest reply to us!

Along with this picture is a text that says: "Miss you guys too. Kya nyo yan!Ü goodluck and hpe all goes well. Jst gave birth to baby girl Danielle Miluji Chua Lorenzo last feb. 15" call me a cheezy person but I only spent 1 term with her as a prof and she seems to be the best one out of all. :) she gave me a little boost. from the problematic situation I'm sinking into. :)

Bianca and I miss her.   a lot. She sent a multimedia message to us with a picture of her Baby. Aww.. HOW SWEET was that REPLY huh?!? beat that! haha.

Okay... so Bianca and I, are still here at school and We seem to be HIGH. no not that kinda high... we're just so weird today!  We are laughing about Cartoons.. we're like kids! We both saw "EMPEROR's NEW GROOVE" on TV the other night and We can't stop laughing over KRONK, YZMA and KRONK! haha..

well.. nothing much today.. I'ma go home in a while.. so

Hasta Luego!

 

UPDATE: we didn't go home at once haha. we went to town see my post at my photos page.