Sunday, February 10, 2008

my week.

It's been a while since I've blogged.

These past few weeks, I've been thinking a lot of how I am doing.. well.. I think I'll stop school. I dunno. I feel such an airhead saying it 'coz (hopefully) it's just gonna be 3 terms more to go and I get to finish college. It's just that I really think that I need a break. You know think of things.. in need of more attention. I'm planning on going to a psychologist one of these days. Most of my friends told me to.. because I'm suffering from.. dunno problems.. duh.. well the way that I've been handling it isn't that so great. so.. you know. I really think that I need a break from all this.. or maybe a little more time for myself have a lil fun.. uh.. wait.. nope.. maybe.. some time alone to think things through.. If God would give me the opportunity I will. I'm just so afraid to disappoint people with my decisions but.. dunno.. I just really think I need to have some sort of release.. [sigh]..  gah.. I'm so down these days.. and to think I have nothing to be so sad about.. Maybe I just have to settle some things.. things that really crushed me.. specially the fact that I should stop this overthinking of things.. I need to resolve them before I just snap and.. _________________. -_-

Monday: Went to school earlier than usual. Patrick didn't go to 3D class so I'm pretty much.. alone.. nothin much this day.

STATUS:kinda sad day.

Tuesday: School. Bought dinner with Hsiang and Thea. then stayed at Thea's Condo at KASSEL. (I saw my classmate for 4 years in highschool Digo Medina there. wala lang. How random?!?!) talked about serious stuff with thea. THEA! DON'T YOU DARE TELL A SOUL ABOUT THOSE THINGS!

STATUS:kinda mellow and sad night.

Wednesday: Ash Wednesday.. start of lent.. I'ma be emo again.. so pissed at myself today. forgot to get my forhead crossed with ash and go to mass. dammit. no movie day with Faye and Jay today.

STATUS:hmmn.. not that sad

Thursday: God is so good. On my way home I get to see my friends from gradeschool (once in a blue moon..) and I just realized how simple it is back then.. being kids and all. We reminisced and stuff. It was so funny. We talked about people we grew up with and stuff. It was so hilarious. I was so happy I was with them I treated them dinner. Joan and Khris. [sigh] people like you make life seem so much more simple.  thank you so much. You guys have codenames already: Destiny and Hunnehbebs. haha.

STATUS:Happy Night. Money all gone but worth it. get to have fun with people.

Friday: No meat today.Went to author class. didn't do anything. just surfed the net and didn't realize I spent 3 hours of the class doing nothing but laugh with Bianca about some hilarious dumb pictures and celeb gossip on the net. Stayed a little longer and ate at Mcdo with Joses. Thanks Joses. AND I'M NOT A DEPRESSED PERSON!

STATUS: boring day. sad day. sleepy day also.

Saturday: Watched Sweeny Todd (bloody! but it's such an artwork)and Alvin and the Chipmunks yesterday. gotta love Theodore.

talked to Daphne again. The bestfriend I had since highschool.

thanks Daph. I haven't really told you why I'm so down lately but out of all the people you get what I'm going through. You don't really know it but you make me smile. AND I DON"T HAVE A THING FOR C______! Happy monthsary nga pala sa inyo ni Derrick. haha. ui.. valentines na! hehe.

STATUS:movie day this week

Sunday: It's just a usual Sunday today. nothing much to say 'bout my day.

Just went to the mall with my Sister.. Miko, not Ryce. we watched 27 Dresses. I've seen it 2 times already and it's still sweet and blissful. haha.

HAPPY MONTHSARY to JUSTIN and BIANCA! 20th! :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

oh..

STATUS:I'm so concerned 'bout how things are going through.. I feel like such a terrible person. grrr.

well that's about it. cya.