Wednesday, January 30, 2008

27 Dresses

Rating:★★★★
Category:Movies
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Warning: Contains Spoiler :P
What the heck.. it has a predictable movie plot anyway.

It's Movie Day again! yey! This time Faye, Jay and I had more company. :) We watched it with Gold, Rap, Maye and her boyfriend Paolo. It's such a chick-flick but it was really nice and sweet. I really has some sweet moments. Enough to keep my friends from teasing my husky voice today due to sore throat.

Katherine Heigl is so Hot and she's so perfect for the role. I really LOVE Malin Akerman! haha. She's like Lisa Kudrow when it comes to her roles. Love her lines in this movie. such as:

"HOLA, PEDRO!" (talking to the spanish kid)
and
"No! she's so pregnant she'll ruin the aesthetics!" (picking bridesmaids)

She can totally carry roles like that. Loved her when I saw Heartbreak Kid.

At Last! Jason Marsden has one really memorable role in which she gets the girl! haha. He's always "the other guy" in most roles.

So the story is about Jane (Heigl) who's always been the bridesmaid for her friends. She works for George (Edward Burns), who she's secretly in-love with, in a wedding planning workplace.. whatever.. When her sister Tess (Akerman) gets back from Europe, George falls for her and decides to get married. Jane then thought that this is the time to take things to control and be the bride rather than to be just the bridesmaid, and wear her 28th dress.