Sunday, January 20, 2008

SIT-IN at Dy's MSCIETY class




haha! This is one of the most fun Tuesdays. It started with a very stressful WEBDEV2 class at 11:30. Oh LORD! I really hate that subject! I will slit my wrists if I ever repeat that wretched subject. Then we went to Sir Paolo's advanced class for AUTHOR2, 'coz we don't have classes on Friday.. We had a short lecture then got bummed Patrick made us play Marvel Vs. Capcom on the PC.. haha! Daya si Patrick. Si Sir Hustler! haha.

Then Patrick, Bianca and I went to the caf.. talked and stuff.. waiting for Justin.. Then JAMIE DIAGO came! after being gone for like ages.. reminisce.. haha.. bum daw siya pag Tuesdays and Thursdays so nakisama siya sa amin.. She's shifted courses from INFO MANAGEMENT to FASHION. haha! ganda ng bag mo jamie! FASHION ka talaga!

and then that LOSER GIRL said Hi to Jamie and came to our table.. SUPER LOSER!!! F*CK! SHE MAKES ME CRINGE! nabubuwiset ako sa kanya! siguro nafeel niya kaya lumayas din siya in a while.. sorry kung super sama ko pero.. ang pa-cool niya kasi eh! I can't help it. Wala siyang close sa amin bigla na lang naki-sama.. pathetic.

Then we all went down to go home. Jamie introduced me to her boyfriend 'coz he works under my Cousin's Architectural Design Firm.. whatever.. haha.. masungit ba? Dinadada ka ba ni KUYA ED?

Then I was about to go home and I see Mike Lim and Company with of course my new amazing bitch Joses.. haha.. I'm starting to know Joses more these past weeks, she's an amazing person.. kala ko dati.. bitch. haha. kidding. So Dy asked me if I wanted to sit-in at their class MSCIETY. Why not? In other words.. I got bored and took pictures na lang... puro candid. haha. Their group is so HYPER. haha. Their professor was Andrea's professor in NATSCA2. :)

Then Joses gave Me, Mike and Paulo a ride home. Thanks a lot! :)