Friday, December 07, 2007

My week so far..

I hate this week.

I'm sure everyone studying at a TRI-SEMESTRAL college is. It's Finals again. Pssh..

It's the most stupid week ever. Everything's about school and I really hate that feeling, given the fact that my course is complete BS.. well not entirely but.. still it pisses the heck outta me.

Monday

went to school.. gah.. have no school.. but I hafta.. made project for AUTHOR1.. I wasn't able to save my work. BUMMER. so pissed I didn't do my 2D drawings. F*ck.

I went home and went to bed early. So stressd from school can't function anymore.

Tuesday

went to school early.. 'coz I have to.. this time I really have school.. damn AUTHOR1! It's the only subject that I really like but I'm just really unlucky that I got the 2ND part of the term schedule. It's colliding with all the other subjects. If have author all week it's really OK, as long as the other subjects won't intervene.. and as long as my professor is still Sir Legaspi. haha.

Tuesday Night

I had a heated conversation over YM with my close friend Nica. School has turned me into a monster. I really acted like an A-hole. The conversation ended with me saying my apology but.. it's just that we never really had a "fight" like that before. Nothing that can match up to that and so..

Before I went to bed, I texted her.. because I really can't sleep. I knew that she said that she understood why I reacted that way and accepted my apology, but in the back of my head I knew I hurt her.. (She just broke up with her boyfriend.. and they got back together but it a sorta still COLD getting back together) and I knew that it was stupid to text her.. as stupid as it is I even said something more stupid on my text message. I kinda said that she's "CHOKING" her boyfriend.. I know.. I'm an A-hole.

Then the text that was supposed to be another apology became a catalyst that made us argue for about 30 minutes.. each message sent to her was about 3 messages equivalent.

then I just gave up and just.. slept.

Wednesday

I woke to a terrible headache. A sense of guilt. I didn't want to go to school.

I was on my bed for like 30 minutes staring at the ceilng..  got up.. went to school

I wasn't late. Thank GOD. My class was 3DANIM1. It's one of the most painful classes I've ever had. Aside from having no interest at all, It was also the one subject I did very poorly among the rest. We had to sketch our concepts for finals. F*cker. It's adding up to my LIST.

I was telling Bianca (see FIG.2) about my argument with Nica, she was making me feel all guilty about it.. Uh.. they had the same problem but I didn't lash out on Bianca maybe because it wasn't finals week.. or maybe because I was still sane back then.. any friend can confide in me.. Bianca told me that I was a terrible friend. (BUT HER BESTFRIEND ANGG HAD THE SAME PERSPECTIVE ABOUT IT!) see! I'm just staying REALISTIC.

BOYS say that they need space, and at initial reaction most would think that they are unfaithful.. but hasn't it occured that they may be TELLING the truth? it's hard to explain.. I don't want to be biased.. I'ma stop this story before it gets.. haywire.

We have a long break so Bianca and I went to McDonalds.. ate.. Angela came.. we went to DLSU Library..STUPID VISITOR's PASS!!! (see FIG.1) Benildeans used to just sign in the LOG Book.. instead of leaving our ID's like were strangers! plus those F*UCKING STAIRS!!! I've never felt so tired! LONG WALK!!! all that for nothing.. the books we need weren't there..

went to the ANIMO canteen.. met my sister.. she gave me my 2D stuff.. went back to school..

Oh.. I will never survive in La Salle.. hehe.. I think so. It's so BIG, like SBC-A.. I feel like I'm in Highschool.. I'm really lazy.. don't want to walk.. haha.. and everyone was doing paperworks.. GAHD!!! I'm glad I'm a Benildean. Though my course is.. still.. BLEH..

We played hangman.. a lot of times. tawa ako kay Angg, merong hair extensions.LOL.

(FIG.1) Visitor's PASS.. dati wala naman  (FIG.2) Bianx, Baliw. laughin alone.LOL.

VIDPRD2 class.. watched The Red Violin.. good movie.. not really crazy 'bout it. Sandra Oh from Grey's Anatomy was in it. LOL. while watching the movie, Bianx and I were playing hangman.. haha.. her hangman got hanged by the word ZIMBABWE! LOL.

Went to Mcdonalds with Justin and Bianx, then I saw Ron, a common friend of Nica and me, Is that a sign that I should apologize?

then..

Nica texted me again.. didn't reply.. 'coz I just don't want any more things bothering me at this point together with school. I want to clear things up but.. dunno.. It's just.. It's a little off.. gah.. dunno.. Nica, If you're reading this.. sorry.

I just.. I'll talk to you. promise.

Thursday

2DANIM2 class.. bored. finished my drawings..

CADVIS2 class = headache.

Justin Espejo.. told me I look older.. uh.. I think it's 'coz of stress.. not the hair. damn MMA!

so my list of things for finals:
AUTHOR1 --- do everything
3DANIM1 --- insect2, insect3, Head, Torso, Arms, Legs, Stitch.. plus Character Finals
VIDPRD2 --- FINALS VIDEOSHOOT, pre-prod packet
2DANIM2 --- scenes 6-10
CADVIS2 --- 1 min Commercial..

F*CK! more headaches to come.

GOD, HELP ME! T_T