
My first 2 days of school for this week.
Pics 1-3:
December 3, 2007 - Monday
Went to school.. Together with ryce.. One guy kept staring at me on our way commuting.. It was freaky. Coz he really stared at me like he's gonna punch my face any minute.. but I didn't care.. I stared him down too. (Grey's Anatomy.. works everytime!) LOL. ano awayin mo ko? tangina ka.. di kita kilala.. mukha kang LUPA!
I have no classes but I had to go to school to make my 2D drawings.. F*cker.. which I didn't do by the way.. 'coz I was so pissed.. I was doing my Interactive Program for Surf's Up (my finals for AUTHOR1 subject) and guess what.. I did like about 3 pages already and.. The damn MAC at school.. F*ing.. whatever.. cut the story short.. I wasn't able to save my work.. that's why I didn't do my drawings.. I was so pissed.
BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGEL!!! I'm so happy for you.. and Eric (about the after college stuff you told me.Ü)
Pics 3-13:
December 4, 2007 - Today
Went to school early again.. damn it.
I was wearing glasses.. and the first thing my Prof said to me (seeing my outfit) was.. "YOU look like HARRY POTTER!!!" damn.
went haywire with his class AUTHOR1.. then..
Bianx and I ate at McDonalds.. usual order.. Hehe.. Yeah, Bianx.. You're right.. friendships from highschool really are stronger. (NICA! JUSTIN! DAPH! binabasa niyo ba 'to?)
When Bianca left I had to wait for Ryce so we can go home together.. so I just went to the Library.. and did nothing.. well I read some intresting books.. I mean.. looked at interesting pictures from books.. hehe..
Then went to McDonalds again to meet up with ryce.. and I saw my friend since gradeschool, Khris!!! (next time kasi, pag 7 sharp! 7 sharp! LOL.) She was waiting for her boyfriend.. so we just chatted and.. stuff..
Then Ryce and khris' boyfriend came.. parted ways..
Ryce and I ate at cello's first before going home..