Thursday, September 06, 2007

Course Cards - 1stTerm SY07-08




Photos 1-10 are from me 11-17 are from Hsiang. (Thanks!)

This Day was very Stressful. I went to school early to enroll myself again for next term (against my will). I got to the accounting office CSB - MAIN BUILDING rich with frosh students enrolling too. To cut the story short I was there for 1 and 1/2 hours.. just waiting for my Receipt. BLASTED FROSH LOSERS! I thought I will have a tremendous headache after all that but the pain wasn't even starting yet.

I went to the SDA building (a long walk.. or JOURNEY I might say from CSB MAIN CAMPUS where the scorching sun burned my skin.) after that hula-baloo. I saw Andrea on the 10th floor and got my CADVIS1 course card from her. Then we went to Sir Nelson Caliguila our 2DANIM1 professor same floor. Got my all of my artworks then went to the 7th Floor to get my NATSCA2 scores. Then off to the 10th floor again. I'm getting so Tired! I saw Rap, Jay and RT. Then went to the Canteen on the 12th floor to get some grub. I feel like i'm going to have blisters on my feet. Saw Tin, Bryan and Rachelle. Bryan and I are offically introduced to each other.. haha.. he is nice.. still awkward.We all ate lunch together. Killed time there.. I mean REALLY KILLED TIME there. Then Went to the VIDPRD1 course cards on the 7th floor. Then we all Went to the 3rd floor, helped andrea get her artworks into the car. Got back to the 10th floor to get my artworks that I left coz they're so F*CKING HEAVY, emphasis on HEAVY! I'm a short skinny boy.. what do you expect!?! plus I get tired easily coz of..*bleep*. Andrea and I went to the Canteen on the 12th to eat with Hsiang. I saw M&M's dark chocolate. Dark chocolates are significant to me(I asked GOD for a sign that involves dark chocolates when I was young. The sign still didn't appear.. someday it will). I rarely see them so I bought one. took pics. Then Hsiang and Andrea went home. I went back on the 10th to get Bianx and Angel's artworks. They'll need them for the next term. I'm not heartless to leave them there, coz they'll be destroyed ny 6PM today. They so OWE me one. RAWR!

Then went home. My feet definitely felt sore.. my thighs and legs feel stressed and fatigued.. HELP!

My GRADES:
(Remember 4.0 is our highest grade in CSB.)

CNCTPHO - 1.5
CADVIS1 - 2.0
NATSCA - 2.0
2DANIM1 - 2.5
VIDPRD1 - 2.0
WEBDEV1 - 2.5

To sum it all up. THIS TERM is such a waste. I suck. well not really.
i think, it's just that, this is is the hardest term I've ever had. I miss MATH and SCIENCE subjects. they seem easier and important to everyday life.

Well, I'm not all bitter about it. I'm really really proud of myself I survived this CHAOTIC term, and I MADE MY PROJECTS on my own (YEY!), and organized (which was not what I expect from myself.I haven't been organized and time managed since highschool.)