Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Strangers

STRANGERS in my LIFE.. They're not really strangers but I got to know them more today. RANCY, TIN & BEA

My day was ok this time.

I went to school.. surprisingly I was earlier than Bianca for our NATSCA2 class this morning. She was so late coz of traffic... but it didn't matter, no attendance today.. just group consultations. While I was in class.. without her I was Rancy's (Our gay classmate, Rancy Castillo) target of attention for this day.. which usually is Bianca.. He was making jokes about his crush at class and stuff.. he's so funny.. haha. well I saw Rancy's bag and it was so JUNGLE-ized.. I can't tell for myself if it was safe to place my hand inside.. maybe my hand will get shredded by some savage monster living inside his bag.. well to my reaction, rancy caught my OCD (beware i'm contagious..). He realized how diorganized his bag is and so he put all of its contents at the table and put everything into order.. After that he looked at my wallet and the stuff I had in it. He saw my Credit Card and asked me if I was extravagant.. well.. yeah.. sorta.. then he saw my 2 Bank ID's and asked if my Dad's a military man.. I said yeah.. You know what he said?.. He said: "I like that.. I have a Fettish for men in Uniform".. wuh.. haha.. I was laughing my head off... He told me he likes it when he goes to Camp Crame and sees the men playing basketball.. they're so hot daw.. GAHD!!! Rancy.. controll yourself.. Then He saw an old condom inside my wallet (it was just for fun.. a small condom, that my friend gave me, back from the past.. just for keeps, u know.. It's expired pa nga).. GOODNESS!!! He threw it on the other side of the Table.. PUTA! It's so embarrassing.. and to my astonishment he brought out a condom from his pocket.. a different brand and he said: "PARA HANDA!" Then Bianca came.. The class was dismissed early..

We had Lunch at the school canteen with Tin Rodriguez. She was alone so we invited her to come along with us.. Then after Lunch we went to 10Q to buy painkillers for Bianca's GUM-ACHE[?] She's just had her tooth extracted.. Then to National Bookstore.. bought some stuff.. Tin's a Bookworm.. haha.. I am also.. It's just fun to read Books.. Hope I Find the time to read again.. School stuff won't let me.. Then we went back to the school.. directly to the "Painting Room" we drew our background plates for our 2DANIM1.. I only drew the Location Map.. I still had to do the West View and the East View.. Damn it. I was in no mood for drawing. Tin Left because she needed to go to class.. so Bianx and me chatted the whole time.. Then Angel Came..

We ate at the Caf and then we went to class.. Our Prof was absent.. The whole period Bianca was taunting me and she won't talk to me until I say what my PAST BLOGS are about..plus she & Angel were sharing some serious stuff at class to each other (a.k.a. "GIRL TALK"), so I was OP, so I just drew the 2 remaining plates that I needed to accomplish.. I finished it.. and I'm happy with it. YEY! [with the help of Bea.. thanks]

Then we got dismissed...

Walked from out campus to Taft campus.. I'm going on commute, on my way back home, as usual.. while I was walking.. I saw Bea Salazar.. I placed my right hand on her shoulder while she was walking (which is washat I usually do to others).. haha.. I was trying to scare her.. [sorry. PEACE!]. She was a little statled. haha.. Well I walked with her and we talked a little bit. haha.. well I really think You're talented and nice, Bea. Keep it up..

Well that was my day So far.. no sad details to say today but it doesn't mean they're gone..

'till then.. Adios..