haha.. I'm listening to Avril Right now. (so gay..)
"Hey! Hey! You! You! I Don't like your girlfriend! No Way! No Way! I think You need a new one..."
Avril (not her real name. lmfao.) makes me smile.. sigh.. katuwa..
well my day was.. fine.. woke up late again.. ate lunch.. then my dad drove my 2 sisters to the salon.. then they'll go commute on separate ways.. (my Ate to work and Ruray to school)
I was left alone again at home. Then got bored so my dad and my mom treated me to the mall. We ate at Red Ribbon. CAN YOU SAY SLOW SERVICE? 
I saw Kenneth Malapitan at the mall.. He's with his highschool friends (and I'm with my 'rents.. whatta loser I've become...
) one of 'em even looked at me as if he knows me.. well yeah.. we came from one school. duh.. uh.. Kenneth's TALLER than me now.
he has braces na.. BOO.. well he also got thinner.
Saw Rush Hour 3. It was Awesome.Loves Chris Tucker.. and the new guy.. GEORGE.. haha.. laugh trip when his wife slapped him..

Got home. An image of my sister's boyfriend sleeping on the couch with his mouth open greeted me as I opened the door to the living room. took a pic for tah-day's (nica, what have you done!) documentation.. hmmn.. Guess he's tired. Don't worry kuya Oli.. Your picture's not funny in anyway.. uh.. don't kill me, ok?
hai.. LOVe.. they're so in love.. makes me believe in it even for just a bit.. (JUST A BIT, OK!?! don't push your luck, guys.)
Go directly to my Laptop again.. Fixed some stuff and pust some songs into kuya Oli's iPOD.. I am the one who updates them with hit songs nowadays.. Aww.. they're growing too old..
haha..
well this day is better than the other ones.
I saw the UST vs. DLSU game.. don't even ask who won.
Ate dinner.. Surfed and found out a friend of mine got held-up in a jeepney, on her way home. Don't worry Marisse. Don't Fret. Good thing ur still here. Keep ur head up, Ok? I'm not really close to you, but.. Just BE OK, Ok?
Still here wiht my Laptop.. bored.. I guess i'll turn it off after this blog. Adios..