Friday, August 17, 2007

FixateD

fix·a·tion (fĭk-sā'shən) n.
The act or process of fixing or fixating.
An obsessive preoccupation.
Psychology A strong attachment to a person or thing, especially such an attachment formed in childhood or infancy and manifested in immature or neurotic behavior that persists throughout life.

I got the meaning from dictionary.com

Hmmn.. Fixation because I finally fixed my multiply from it's f*cked up "EMO" state. I'm away from that DARK RED-WHITE-GREY-BLACK color scheme. I still am a sad person deep inside but I just realized that It's a part of me that's much better kept to myself. It's a personal struggle. something like that. I'd rather hide in smiles than exude sadness and misery affecting other people.

Fixation. I am obsessively preoccupied with good thoughts since yesterday. My friend told me that the song "I'm only happy when it rains" by Garbage would best describe me now. Well at least I like the band Garbage. I'm also preoccupied by good memories, I dunno why. There's this person that makes me smile so much. She brought Colors back into my world. I feel vibrant. I just saw the movie The 5th Element which is such a joy, because it's one of my favorite movies. Chris Tucker is so FUNNY! It's such a sweet movie also. It's about LOVE.

Fixation again because I started nailbiting again. Hmmn.. as I recall in my GEPSYCH (General Psychology) we have fixations because of the lack of nurture when we were infants/children.. something like that. Correct me if I'm wrong. Mine's nail biting. ORAL FIXATION.

So HAPPY THOUGHTS, HERE I COME. MAKE ME FLY ONCE MORE.

I went to the mall a while ago and I saw GONZO BATAC. He was a very close friend of mine. I Didn't recognize him at first because of my eyesight.Kinda Blurred. It's from those 5AM sleeps, TV, Internet and Sun.  He's Taller than me..still. I also saw my Science Teacher from Gradeschool Sir Yeoj. Didn't bother to say Hi. He's with his kids. I HATE KIDS.. when they come in PACTS.. haha.. kidding. I love kids but.. I'm not that patient with them. It's so nice. I remembered some things from gradeschool. Things were so Random.. so CAREFREE. I miss those days and so I will live trying to be at par with those days.

I also saw Bianca's Dad. haha.. PAPA-YOSI.

Yep. That was my Day. 'Til then. Adios.