Friday, August 17, 2007

Evan Almighty

Rating:★★★★
Category:Movies
Genre: Comedy
Yeah, we all know Evan. The Rival News Anchorman of Bruce From Bruce Almighty, starred by Jim Carrey. Well This Sequel was Funny and more serious. It has that softer side. That Inspirational thing at the end Which I will remmber more than the First movie's own lesson. The first movie was plated by Jim Carrey, who's over the top and I might say, Steve Carell wasn't really at par with that but who am I to compare, right? Steve has his own style of acting.

The Movie was Great. It's actually a Feel-good movie because of the Last Part. I really felt like Morgan Freeman was GOD for his role.

It was for about 90 minutes running time and I absolutely loved the End Credits. There was a Gag-Reel thing. Everyone was just having FUN. haha.. Specially the Baboon.Ü

It's more of a slapstick kinda comedy. It was impossible (well..)

I was really proud of Steve Carell's character, coz he was really hmmn.. standing his ground although he really looked ridiculous and crazy.

Love the line:
"How do you change the world? --> with a random act of kindness." - GOD

Hope you guys watch it. it's entertaining.