i am at class and i am so psyched to know that on my first subject (which is ultimately boring), my professor was absent.. YEAH!
On a different note.. I checked my multiply and I dunno why I got this message from my batchmate from Highschool (We're not even close friends or whatever) and I honestly don't know what she's talking about.. I just hope that it was just a misunderstanding.. or a joke (well, I'm hoping..)
After a few hours.. I checked my blog and somebody changed my password.
But thank heavens that I recovered it back , so a little message for those who are messing with my blog.. : WHHHHHHHHHHHHHY!?! :(
I don't get the way life treats a person bad when he's already down but.. Oh, well.. maybe I just really forgot my password or the message sent to me was something about what I might have done but I'm sure it didn't do it for negative intentions..
Smolboi for big fun
- Jichael
- backstabber
ChatterBox
Friends
Blog Archive
Search This Blog
Tuesday, February 06, 2007
Tuesday Sucks
Posted by Jichael at 1:25 PM