I am here at the internet shop coz i'm avoiding being seen at inside school coz I just cut my 1130-230 class.. Desktop Publishing.. *barf
I cut class coz I need to do my homework for another subject PROFES1, but what am I doing now? I'm blogging! haha! Well.. it's kinda hard to do assignments every Tuesday because of this bogus schedule I have, I like my Mondays waaay better. besides I do have to fix blog.. haha.. bummer.. it's so boring.. after this break is another break (a real one). It's for 3 hours again.. because my next class is at 6PM. This sucks I just wasted 6 hours and devoted it to becoming an internet junkie scum.. haha, well have to do my homework now.. not.. well i guess i'll do it in a few, so that it.. I'm over.. dead. bye..
Smolboi for big fun
- Jichael
- backstabber
ChatterBox
Friends
Blog Archive
Search This Blog
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
DESKPUB
Posted by Jichael at 1:10 PM