Monday, July 24, 2006

Hsiang and Thea

Here are new characters in my CSB life


meet Hsiang [left], a Taiwanese, who is LOST? haha..I love this Foreign Rocker, sometimes she's totally weird and I must admit she freaks me out, well I'm also weird. Everyone's weird anyway.. and I guess it's normal for Pinoys to be weird and it think she's a Pinoy by heart.. and I also like her because she thinks I'm so CUTE (*Blush).. thanks Hsiang you're someone who knows what's HOT and what's NOT [No one better oppose! I rarely get that from someone as cute as Hsiang. LOL.]

Now meet Thea [right], another crazy person but she's really funny also. I don't really talk to her much but hsiang and thea are always together. When I talk to them they're like Siamese twins.. or fucking lesbos. haha.

both of them are in a pedicab on their way to AKIC ata.. I just took this pic from hsiang's blog, just click the link fron my link bar..




Here's a picture of me that Hsiang took using Thea's cam-phone in class.. I know! i'm so friggin' bored!!! The 3 of us are classmates in History of Art and Design.. a totally boring subject.. but we changed professors na for this subject because our former prof resigned.. she's ill, hope she gets well soon. It's ayt though because our new prof is FUNNY!