HAPPY BITHDAY TO NICA UNCIANO! :D
Woke up early, checked my job applications.
Pic Company asked me to do a Creative Letter.
whoopie! haha. So I called them up and they said
that I pass it at the ATC branch by today at the same time
have an interview.
Since Jamie and I are going there to watch a movie,
It din't mess up my sched for the day whatsoever.
Isobel PM-ed me early in the morn..
She can't come daw.. (shocking! yeah..)
She needs to get her phone fixed at greenhills daw..
(her usual delay tactics I suppose, well.. enjoy then. whatever.)
Jamie wasn't receiving any of my texts, for some weird reason!
I'm calling her up she doesn't answer!!!
and she's blaming me that I'm using an Isobel Syndrome on her.
So we went out at about 1:30-ish.
we were textin since 7AM about what time we'll go out..
yeah.. 6 hours of nothingness.
We went to SM first. had my resume and "creative letter" printed.
It took an uber-long time!!! stupid netopia! stupid everything!
Tried to pick up Jamie's busted phone there at the mall.
The technician wasn't there pa he'll be back by 5PM pa. asshole!
Went to town. watched Underworld: The Rise of the Lycans.
TOTALLY AWESOME MOVIE!!! it was RAD!!! I want to watch it again!!!
I kinda like to be a Vampire talaga!!! minus the no reflection and immortal part and sun allergies.
Then we submitted the Resume and Letter at Pic Company.
I thought they said over the phone that they'll interview me today. But no!!!
They did not. They will call me up pa daw coz they'll forward it to the productions..
uhm.. okay.. buti na lang di ako nagformal.
I really want to work there, cz I wna take photos of kiddies!!! :D
Then Diago and I had fun at timezone! hahaha
Dance-pads are so confusing!!!
We also played the horsie racing thing-a-majig.
OMFG! it was exhausting!!!
We were so tired after wards I swear!!!
DEAR JESUS!!! Grabe talaga!
Then went back to SM to get that fuckn retarded phone.
Jamie shopped at Human coz she has GC's.
Then had dinner at French Baker.
Had Loads of fun, Jam!!!
Thanks. :)