Saturday, January 03, 2009

Christmas Party 2008 at Merville




December 26 - 27, 2008 - Friday and Saturday.

At Kuya's Place. (well I think that's what they call it)
It's a really classy house, if I may say. :)

My sister's crowd. one word. RAD. :P
Went to Merville around 8PM.
Finally socialized with my sister's crowd.
Everyone's okay and friendly. :D

Went home 'round 4:30-ish. got home at about 5AM
slept at 630AM.

It was really fun. I dint feel any age gap at all
They're all fun. Good Food too.

Brought Talulah (my laptop) played a few Scotty Dynamo Sounds.
Scotty Dynamo Rocks.

Brought Cammy (my DSLR) too..
yep yep yep. I was the official Photographer of the night.
It was fun to take candid shots specially when di mo pa sila close. haha. walang delete delete.

I also took some videos. haha.
to their sweet oblivion.
yaaak. ang loser mode ko. lol.