Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Palms




Diagogova and Calmavichkavitch!
haha. those are our tennis names.
Jamie's from a Spanish-Russian descent and I am from a Swedish-Malaysian. lol.
Of course, Chad has one. Golangsha. He's from China. lmfao.

We have this German friend Isobel FunkaschlerjÜnger.. but she's out of the group. coz she doesn't practice.

And the French Michael Limbonjour doesn't show up so.. bleh..

Bianca Bautistafa from Khazakztan is out of the group coz Jamie said so. lmfao.

Jamie came to my house and we went to ATC. bought tickets for the 7:15PM movie, Twilight.

then..
We had a Videoshoot for Jamie's BAVIDEO Class at Palms.
Not very professional takes. but' it'll do. My cameraman skills are awesome! haha. Not! :)
Then photoshoot for my DIGIPHO class. rushed. but it'll have to do also.
I am so tired of school! Then tambay muna sa house nila at PILAR Village

then..
had dinner at town and then off to the movies!
Twilight was nice. I liked it. coz I long wanted to be a vampire. haha. :)

then off to home. :D