I hate school so much.. like I just wna stand and drool or sumthin or stand and eat paper. (just so I can say that something eventful's happening in my life.) I know. Really fuckn retarded. ugh. so uncool..
Anyway got this from Richmond Reyes:
Answer the following questions with a word
that begins with the last letter of your previous answer
[Example: Animal: Dog ; Colour: Green]
Your name: Jichael
Sport: Lethwei?
Hobby: Internet
Kitchen Appliance: Toaster
Colour: Red
Animal: Donkey
Boys name: Yshmael?
Girls name: Lyza
Movie: A Beautiful Mind
Singer / Band: Daft Punk
Place: Kamuning?
Alcoholic drink: Gin? (ay pota. talagang G pa tumapat.)
Beverage: Nestea?
Food: Apricot
Something in your bedroom: Trumpet?
Type of car: Totally Awesome?
Random word: Engelbert?
Career: Teacher?
Book title: Real Friends (by Bruce Lansky)
Clothing item: Scarf
Electrical Appliance: Fan
Pet Peeve: Nudists
Bird: Swallow
Flower: White Lilies
Something brown: Shit
Something blue: Tapes
Something wooden: Squirrel's House?
Something heavy: Elephant
Weather condition: Tropical. lol.