Wednesday, October 08, 2008

OASIS




Monday - Tuesday clubbin at OASIS.
With Bianca Bautista & Jamie Diago.
We heard it's bigger than EMBASSY.
So we went there.LMFAO. True enough it is.
We get to be with God and all.. haha.
BULL.

Just kidding.
Retreat at OASIS OF PRAYER at Tagaytay/Cavite. whatever.

October 6, 2008
DAY1
hmmn..woke up at 5:30. damn.
Went to Jamie at the caf.
Then met up with Bianca at Mcdo.
Then off to neverland.
Smoked a lot of HAPPY cigs.
Then we died. PURO GOD!!! fuck.
If I wna learn more about my religion or myself,
I'd be glad if I wasn't forced to do it.

Roomates with my new NFF's BIBOY and GREGGY. lmfao.
Actually we don't talk. haha.
chit-chat. LMFAO. I don't hang out with them that much.
coz it's awkward.

CAMWHORED. A LOT.
Lights-out at 12:00AM. BS.
SLEPT at 3:30. doing nothing at my room, the only one awake.

DAY2
Sleepy.
First one to get up at 6:00AM.
Shower. Napaso ako ng HEATER!!! fuck.
HEATER na nagiging malamig din water after 5 seconds.
Back to GOD sessions. slept.
Confession... that I didn't take. just wandered around.
Had Mass that has no effect on me whatsoever.
Went home.

Basically Retreats are.. BORING.
has no effect on me. mas may effect pa ung
retreat ko nung 1st - 3rd year HS.
and of course nothing compares to 4th year retreat.

It's just difficult to share when you don't really know anyone.
I'm open to accepting my religion again but as of now. just let me be.
please.

Photos 1 - 88
taken from Bianca Bautista's post.

Photos 89 - 99
From my Rockin Shelly (Cellphone)! haha.