Friday, October 24, 2008

DIGIPHO_Fashion Magazine




Super Late post. stupid internet connection.. A Photoshoot with my model Jamie Diago.
This time we were asked to have a Hi-key Fashion Shoot and then
have it in a Fashion Magazine Layout when submitted.

I just edited it in less than a day. That explains why it's just one photograph. hehe. I didn't have time to do the other shots (which were smashing by the way.. haha..) so sorry if this one looks stupid. *Cram Mode* Was also doing thesis. These professors gotta let us breathe! :(

but I still hope you guys like it.
It was already submitted last week..
just to share to you guys, the print out wasn't smashing. The colors changed a bit. maybe it was the shop's (D'exact at Torre Lorenzo, Taft, Manila) printer. We'll a least we learn from our mistakes.

*Use of the Summit Media Logo and Cosmopolitan Logo is for Educational Purposes only, no Copyright infringement intended. :)