
haha. wala na ako pera!
I went to Bene kanina. Shitty GUARDS, POTA!!!!
I saw lots of teachers! haha. I miss highschool! They all still remember me!Are they like computers or sumthin? They have gigs of memories for past students! haha.
I first went to Southmall with my dad and my ate, and I saw DIAGOGOVA. haha. missya JAM! Now my family knows you na again! Then went to Bene to get my transcript of records. Stupid GRADUTATION REQUIREMENTS!
I saw a lot of batch 2005 today. wonder why.. hmmn.. Then I saw my past teachers! waaaaaaaaaaah! I miss highschool! I miss the FOOOOOOD at the canteen! yum yum yum! Waited for my bestfriend Daphne. She was 1hr 30mins late, but oh well.. haha. Daph said I gained weight. YEY!
Then we went to ATC. She treated me lunch. haha. We roamed a lot and bought new flip-flops. :)
I had heaps of fun today! I miss my bestfriend so much. She keeps me sane. Hey, Daph.. you are such a Bad Influence! haha those 10 weeks of c*** *urk**... LOST! haha. haaay. Don't worry my lovelife is somewhat okay now. :)
All my money.. *POOF!* went shopping last Friday, Saturday and TODAY! no more moooooolah! I need a job!
Went home at 11:00 with a big smile. :D
Thanks, Megan! you're the best. :)