Tuesday, July 01, 2008

ZEN virgins.




Rizza Sy and Joses Israel.
"ZEN Virgins" (accdg. to Bianca.). Lmfao.

ZEN - is a.. Lounge/chillout place to watch movies
located inside UM at Taft, Manila.
definitely near school so, whenever we need to kill time..
this is the place you'll find Bianca and me.

Yeah. more and more fun for this week.
Monday and it started so bleh. God. Thank You for movies.

keep the nonsense coming..

ok. no MSCIETY for Jo, Binky and Me today.

*Joses has been studying at Taft for 4 years now.
She has never been here at Zen. Virgin, man! jeez..

Then Rizza came too. First time I saw her since her Singapore escapade.

*Rizza has been studying at Taft for 4 years now.
She has never been here at Zen. Virgin, man! jeez..
she left early. gah-fck. anong conio kami? we're not that conio! kaw kaya!
tangina ka kagabi!!! niloko mo ko. kala ko galit ka na! puta.

WE watched "Mama's Boy"
starring Jon Heder and Anna Faris. both funny actors but..
the movie sucked! haha.. but I'd give it like 3 stars coz it has wit.

I am in Love with Anna Faris' character after seeing this. dang it!
NOTE TO BIANCA AND JO:
"I so do not look like Jon Heder's character! Plus I am not EMO!!!"

After that we went to McDonalds. ate. then parted ways.

Went to Andrew Building.
Met up with Joan and Khris.
Joan, thanks for the time!
and for lending me your ears.
I needed someone who'd listen.
gah. BONDING. :P
Khris, thanks for the ROSE.. haha.

Stayed at Khris' house.
Sorry, I wasn't able to figure out your project thingy.

(I will upload more photos pa.)