
| Rating: | ★ |
| Category: | Other |
I'm rating it as such beacuse. the lighting sucks as hell! the aesthetics! fuckn ruined. sino ba director nitong show na to, ha? (nyak! yabang?) deh.. I just wna ask bakit may nakikita akong electric fan sa shot. tapos may nagzozooom. Ang FU-FUG ng mga contestants, pero most of them have the talent.. But they just annoy the hell outta me. ang mga PA-COOL! shit.
I really feel bad for the one who got cut first. She was 51 years old and it really sucks. Her situation sucks talaga. She like had no friends and she had leftover fabrics. I feel sorry for her. nakakasad. :(
Anyway.. The show just ended. I was watching it with Ryce. gah. we were laughing the whole time coz they all were speaking in english but they had bad grammar and twisted accents. haha. laughtrip. kung di kasi kaya mag-english. pwede ba wag na? it's bad enough that you all act like you swallowed a big EGO/ I-THINK-I-CREATE-FCKN-ART-PILL and then backstab each other.. it's supposed to be entertaining but.. it just irritates us.
I saw the preview for the next episode and it was better. The lighting was okay na. but this episode talaga! I swear! ang dami pang mali sa edit. merong umulit na part.. and there was this shot na really gave me a headache! The camera moved! it was supposed to be a somewhat still shot that just showed the whole day in manila in fast speed.. and the camera moved! ay ang bobo! ang bobo talaga! nawawala ung kinagandahan ng presentation.
not to be mayabang or anything.. but.. gah.. It's PROJECT RUNWAY PHIL. I know that it won't be that super.. WHOA-GANDA-NG-SHOW thing, but.. to have so many mistakes there. I might as well report them to Sir JAG! LMFAO.
but overall it was okay.