
With my BEDAN-CSB Girls.
Photos 1-15
June 20, 2008 - Friday
Jamie and Iso's Break again.
Chillin at the school cafeteria again.
(where they don't even sell coffee. dumb-ass school.)
We have no PSP, and Isobel went missing. T_T
just took photos and had long talks again.
Photos 16-27
June 26, 2008 - Thursday
I was so depressed this day.
Thanks Jamie for understanding. :)
Jamie's FREHAND class.
I missed that class, so I sat-in.
It was such a cool drawing class.
I had FUN.
So much Fun I forgot to go to my class. T_T
Photos 28-31
June 27, 2008 - Friday (today)
Started this DAY so BAD. damn life.
I hate this day.
so bored man!
just chilled with Binky down at the lobby.
She played around with my Bowtie!
emo bowtie. nyar.
Bianca is depressed too. :(
don't worry Binky!
The world may be confusing but we'll be confuesd together
when she left..
I was alone. duh..
but I saw Kane Tan kanina. hehe.
ayos pala kausap to! haha. :P
then I met up with Jamie and Iso again.
no pics coz I was so depressed. We talked serious stuff.
Jamie! thanks for everything.
I never thought we have the same
depressing problems. :)
Thanks Iso! miss ya already! :)