
YEY! my very own cartoon! my first one and my own hardwork! entirely done by myself alone! hahaha. all the hardwork paid up. whew!
I'll just write a synopsis for all of you.. 'coz I think that some may get confused..
See, I am both scared and grossed out of bats but nonetheless I find them so amusing so I decided to make them stars of my very first cartoon:
Baba the bat is the last blind bat. He dreams of someday being able to see the sunset and watch its beauty. When his bestfriend Lulu the bat comes at his own cave one day, he just had a big idea. He will ask for the WITCH near thier village, named Wawah, for a spell that will finally make him see.
Baba seeks the witch along with Lulu. They reached the witch in her Lair and the witch agrees to help him with one condition: He must retrieve the "Magic Flower" from Mount Chiki-wiki that will be used for the spell.
And so Lulu and Baba set out on a journey to find the flower on the mountain (which is just beside the witch's lair). They were successful and were able to give the witch the said flower, but the witch confessed that the flower isn't really needed for the spell. She just wanted to place it on her hat and look pretty..But the witch is true to her word and gave Baba his eyesight.
Baba finally sees the sunset and as if in a trance, he just laid flat on the floor and died due to mixed emotions.Dying in awe from the beauty that he saw.
Corny noh? well talk about irony.. :P
The cartoon animation isn't that fluid I know but i'm hoping on improving it because I really loved 2D ANIMATION and I'm planning on taking it as a major.
sorry, that there's no dialogue.. I was about to give it dialogues but.. gah.. it didin't feel right. i wanted to make them sound like they're talking gibberish but even that failed to meet my satisfaction.
I'm so proud that i just made this under 3 sets of 14 weeks or less.. hay.. fruits of 3 terms.. :) so relieved!
Hope you guys got entertained and loved it.
It's just a glimpse of my very wild imagination. :)