Friday, January 11, 2008

First Week 3rd Term




Let's Sum it all up:

Monday
2:45-5:45 - DIGSOUN - Fun Professor. Kinda Fun Class. Almost Slept.. Bleh.. Bleh.. Bleh..
6:00 - 9:00 - 3DANIM2 - I think I prefer 3DANIM1 than this one. Bianca's a sit in at my class.. The class was generally boring.. but.. It's just the First day.. so.. I dunno.. Hope I like it.. classmates with KEVIN.. after what?!? since Highschool. haha.

Tuesday
11:30 - 2:30 - WEBDEV - great prof.. but.. great subject.. but it's full of WORK! It's ayt but.. I'm not really into WEB DEVELOPING.. T_T
went to town with Bianx and Justin.. then I went to SM Southmall to meet up with my mom and my sisters. Had a Family talk.. and stuff..

Wednesday
9:00 - 12:00 - 2DANIM2 - HELP! Prof's also nice.. thought he'd be a prick.. but.. no.. He's really nice... but the class.. I kinda don't like the crowd.. BOO! Classmates with Jay again! :)

While walking I saw Patrick's 1x1 pic on the road! haha.. It's F-ing hilarious!

After that Jay and I went to Burgundy to meet up with Faye, Gold and Her cousin, Erwin.. Went to Rockwell watched National Treasure 2. Great Movie.
Then meet up with Maye. Then went to Blue Water Day Spa.. (got lost first) Faye tried the infamous 3 layered towels with alcohol on your tummy put on fire then you lose about an inch or two.. It's EFFECTIVE! There are results. :)
Then back to TAFT.. hang out at Faye's Condo.. Rap came.. then we all had a great time again. :)

Thursday
11:30 - 5:30 - VIDPRD3 - We picked Sir Jag's Class again. It was still OK. haha. It's better that He's our prof again so we're accustomed to his style of teaching. We had Lecture and then.. We shot another video! on the FIRST DAY!!! haha.. Bianx and I were partners again.. but we have no Mini-DV.. so we had to buy a new one! It should be Called MONEY-WASTE VIDEO TAPE. Waited fot Justin.. ate at McDo. It's their Monthsary. Then went home at 9. got at home at 11. F*ck Traffic.

Friday
8:00 - 11:00 - AUTHOR2 - Under Sir Silent Sanctuary again! haha. The Subject's getting harder this time. T_T
After class Went to Town with Justin and Bianca. They had a little misunderstanding.. so.. It's pretty much DEAD AIR the whole time. Met up with Daphne and her 'rents. It's such a relief to see her 'coz I haven't seen her in a Year. :)