Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Tuesday FIRST DAY for AUTHOR1




October 30, 2007 - uh.. Tuesday.. Duh.

I woke up early 'coz it's the first day for my AUTHOR1 subject.. I woke up to a painful sorethroat.. DAMN IT!

I was so Late 'coz my Ate was so slow at getting prepared.. My 'rents were going to drop me off at school since they're going to wait for my sister to finish her interview for US Visa Application at the US Embassy.. Bull.. for that I was late... uh.. yeah, I was late.. but It was good thing ta know that there weren't any people in the classroom yet.. just my prof.. (at first it was a big relief..) then My professor, Sir Paolo Miguel Legaspi, and I waited for an hour and a half for the rest of the classt to come.. to our dismay.. no one came.. LOL.. GOOD BOY talaga ako. Ako lang ang nasa class.. T_T Loser mode.. of all things I hate is interacting with someone I don't really know yet one on one on the first day you've met.. It's really awkward and I kinda lost that social skill of being really open and friendly/approachable.. dunno why.. i've been so negative these past few weeks.. -_- (oi! bianca wag ka na humirit na emo ako. hehe.. sorry I wasn't able ta call you that there were classes today.. I thought that you knew. plus my phone's out.. bummer.. I reminded you last week kaya!!! I'd tell you right away of course.. you're the only one I'm with the whole term.. I'd be so bored without you.. see.. just look at what I've done to your dog TOBY due to Boredom click here

It was a 6 hour class (8AM - 2:30PM) and by 10:45 my prof told me that I could have a break if I wanted to and go back after an hour.. so I took a break.. I went to the cafteria and took lunch.. which is composed of M&M's Dark Chocolates.. and some cold water.. damn it! I can't resist it. I'm not BABOY mode today... but TOO BAD for my throat.. T_T

I finished the chocolates in about 5 minutes but there were about 10 pieces left 'coz my throat rally hurts already.. so what am I gonna do for 1 hour? damn.. ennui.. I didn't want to ditch my professor 'coz he seems so nice and soft spoken, he's about the age of my sister.. I was a sit-in in his class a few week ago due to JAY's insistent whining... (HOY JAY!!! ung CD ko!?! di ko nakuha!) haha.. and I liked some of the songs my prof played in the classroom. Rock and Roll Beybe! LOL.. \m/
hehe.. hindi naman ROCK pero mejo alternative.. whatever..

I was so bored I listened songs from Oasis! Old school. haha..

I was so alone.. good thing Andrea saw me.. hehe.. so I just hung out with her and we went to Angel on the 9th floor.. ANGEL is like a ZOMBIE, pare! haha.. she looks nice today, inspired by Eric.. Ei, eric, thanks for backin me up! haha.. YEAH, ANGEL always hurts me physically.. and yeah I'm so helpless.. I'm just a little dude.. and Bianca hurts me also emotionally calling me an Obsessive Compulsive EMO guy.. T_T

Went back to my Prof even if I really wanted to go home 'coz my 'rents texted me and asked me if I can go home early.. good thing My prof offerred me a "deal" that it's my choice.. if I want he can teach me the stuff I need ta know or I can just go home.. haha.. whatdya guys think I picked? yeah, the latter one.. 'coz my sundo was nearby already.. He was a really nice prof.. I wanted to stay 'coz I'm just going to be more BORED at home.. plus I also felt bad for him he's gonna be there until 2:30.. it kinda sucks if that was me..

So I got to the ground floor already.. and I recieve a text message from my mom telling me that they won't pick me up.. P*T@#$$^#%$!%#^@%#$^&^^I*&*#%@!
I should've stayed at class kahit na ako lang nandun!!! It was totally fine with me.. I decided to go home early 'coz I don't want to go on commute again.. Whoosah.. so I decided to go back to Angel & Andrea's class.. we ate real LUNCH all together with Rachelle and I went home afterwards..

I was so wasted today.. now I'm home and I have a really painful sore throat and I think I want to rest.. It's going ta be big day today.. I have to take a break first..

'til here.. adios..