Tuesday, August 21, 2007

self-made GIF Images




Don't ever learn how to make GIFs because I guarantee you that it is very very addicting.. well for now. I'm sure I'll get over it. When boredom attacks me I do artworks. I noticed that about myself. haha.. :P

The First one is a GIF I made for bianca.
The Second is The COLORFUL/ "EMO"(as bianca said) GIF I made for myself. It's my very own color scheme. The Yellow-Green-Blue-Black-and-White.. they're the best colors that describe me. : )
the Third one is the one seen at my homepage before... which I may say so, is very BIG! haha.. :P
the fourth one's another "EMO" thing going on with me.. haha..
the last is another one I made for bianca.. she insisted. haha.. "WAND" daw ung white thingy.. which I personally call "CANDLE-STICK" haha.. I made a better wand than that but Bianca likes the candle stick more.. para drawing daw ng bata.. :P
hope they're all good enough to amuse you. : )

the things shown are only previews.. haha so I think It won't really work. sojust click it so it'll animate.