Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Better Together

 

I woke up early to go to school i have to bring my exhibit box for 2DANIM1 my 'rents are gna bring me to school because i can't go on commute with those boxes..i'm gna look stupid ang how am ai suppose to function with my hands full? haha.. I fixed the box again ang again because it was on the trunk of the car and when we got to the school it looked like a storm passed by on it... (whatever.. wrong grammar ata)...and it was so stressful.. then met up with bianca, we have NATSCA2.. gahd.. im not psyched about the Field trip this Saturday-Sunday.. hai.. I got a 72% midterm grade for that subject. GREAT!

Then the whole Break period from 2-6 we had to do that exhibit thing.. haha.. i was so stressed... I ate 3 times at school i feel like a FAT PIG.. which is kinda good coz i wna gain weight. It's all because i dnt sleep early.. it makes me eat more. yey!

Then we went to class and i GOT a 100 for the project! YIPEE! Then the whole period, we were drawing as usual.. haha.

After Classes bianx and i went to mcdo again.. im getting to be there almost every night. EATING! gahd. ima get FAT soon! muhuhuwahahaha! I was supposed to order a light meal cz I was still stuffed from dinner but instictively i still said my usuall order.. haha.. Way to GO, JYK! ubusin mo yan ha1 well.. and what do you know, i was still craving for ice cream afterwards..! haha.. then my friend Mr. JULIAN (not his real name --- for safety reasons? joke eh kasi di nyo naman sya kilala eh..  so kahit ibahin ko ung name la rin kwenta.. haha.. ) came with his sister they sat with us.. i introduced them to bianca... haha.. went home afterwards.

I'm on YM now with nica. Gahd nica.. i dunno if ima be mad or cheering u up, nix.. hai.. well i got to talk to you pero.. hai.. dnt worry everything's gna be fine.. Stay honest.. It'll be fixed. I know it's heart breaking but FOR CRYIN out LOUD! be POSTIVE!!! I have high hopes for you guys. haha..   monthsary nyo pa naman sa 3.. grabe.. tagal nyo na..  star for you! PURR-FECT! haha.. so GAY..

i posted a song... i didn't make u feel better sorry.. haha.. eh kasi hooked ako kanina pa sa song eh.. haha.. just feel ok, ha! CGE ka.. HMMN..

Better together naman talaga eh.. sana together na tayo nila Justin, Casey and Daph.. miss ko na Highschool Guys..  speaking of..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAPHNE!!! yey! happy 19th!

That's all.. adios..

ei.. pahabol.. HAPPY 3rd ANNIVERSARY PAOLO AND MAYE!!!