Thursday, July 26, 2007

4th Year Highschool


These are the type of Questions i'd love to answer..they're about highschool.. Magical one.. Everybody's gotta love highschool.. haha. nica, i know ud look at this so i posted the pic.. sorry talaga di ka nakasama noon.. PEACE!

I GOT THIS FROM BIANCA.. She GOT IT FROM ANDREA.. haha..

THINK BACK TO 4th year hs... Let's see
how much you remember and how much you
regret..


. What section were you?
- 46 - St. Boniface.. yuh-huh.. naalala ko pa ung saint amp.. haha.

. Who was your adviser?
- Mrs. Clerigo.. She was also our Physics Teacher. Thanks to her I passed Physics wiht Flying Colors

. How many were you in one class?
- 41 + 1 = 42---> ung "1" epal kasi un.. haha..?

. Who was/were your seatmate?
- actually, Seatmatesssss haha.. at the first part of the year it was Nino.. then at 2nd Quarter It was Nica and Claire then changed seats again.. we are one Square.. Daph, Me, Justin and Casey. haha.. They were my permanent SEAT-BUDDIES.. but at times I sit next to Marissa, Bernie, Carlos and the others.. they always make fun of me.. haha.. they're fun to sit next to.

. Still remember your english teacher/s?
- Ms.Tolentino, everytime I go back to Bene, she still remembers who I am.

. What was your first class?
- It was different for each day the first class for the week is Homeroom/Boring Period.

. Who was your best friend[classmate]?
- Daph-Daph.

. Who did you like?
- liked Nica a lot back then..

. Made friends to the lower years?
- yep, made a lot of friends with the lower years.

. Had a boyfriend/girlfriend?
- Nope. I'm more of a "best-friend" kinda guy not "boyfriend-material" even upto now.

. How was your class schedule?
- It was LONG it was like 7-8 hours.. guh. 7:20 - 2:45! Daph and I wanted to sleep while in classes, but we didn't want to the day soon.

. Made any enemies?
- uh.. don't even ask. well, yeah, made some.. I was a friend to everyone... but to my enemies.. they're DEAD MEAT!

. Who was your favorite teacher?
- hmmn.. Ms. Dionio. Haha.. I got High scores for Statistics.

. What sports did you play?
- 4th year? uh.. in PE classes there was Soccer, B-ball.. uh.. baseball and Track.. which I got to cut uh.. always.. because I'm there at PE ryt.. but I'm just hanging out with Daph and the guys.. I sucked at every sport.. haha.. I'm kinda destined to be a couch potato.. or yeah.. be in ARTSY FARTSY stuff.. which I am right now.. gah!

. Did you buy your lunch?
- yeah. Bringing packed lunch was such a No-No.

. Were you a party animal?
- not really. But I was more outgoing back in highschool. now? MMA is such an Anti-Social Course. It terribly needs dedication.

. Were you well known in your school?
- uh. yeah, I wouldn't say "well known", "known" would be just fine.. mainly because I looked a lot like CARLOS.. haha.. (he's well known).. but I'm not one of the popular ones.. I think I'm just friends wiht everybody.. and on the ordinary people... nyuhk.. haha

. SKIP SCHOOl?
- yep.. but i had an extremely important reason. I still have no College to attend to, so I cut to fix that little problem.

. Did you get suspended/expelled?
- was supposed to be suspended. haha.. Vandalism. pssh.. I was doodling a bunny on my armrest... uh.. I got caught using the cellphone twice the first one-- my friend using my cellphone... second one was my fault na talga.. uh..ano pa? Bullying one BITCH who called me a "thief"! what the F! She thought I might steal things in her locker, just because she thought I wrote "PANGET na POK-POK" on her locker.. which I DID NOT do, of Course.. a friend of mine did..  I wouldn't even dare VANDALIZE on her STUPID LOCKER. I was not RAISED to RELEASE my ANGER THROUGH VANDALISM.. (pero to draw bunnies.. ah.. OO haha..  Expessing my art lang yun..) I wasn't even paying any attention to her in class. She told everything to the prefect! She doesn't even have a proof. F*CK! well, I don't care if she still thinks it was me. it's HALF-TRUE anyway. I also was caught cutting class but I got away.. I told the prefect na I just got from the clinic.. with a tummy ache and LBM.. haha.. so gullible. So I was suppossed to be suspended a lot of times.. but.. I'm kinda slick! kewl

. Can you sing the alma mater?
- uh.. which  one? haha.. I need help to remember the old one.. but the new one.. still fresh!

. What was/were your favorite subject/s?
- Math was ok. Physics and Statistics was also fine. I guess I'm just lucky I got the teachers who TEACH EFFECTIVELY. Econimics got my interest and I was supposed to take that course.. but ALAS! I'm glad I didn't take it.

. What was your school's full name?
- before.. it was named St. Benedict Collge.. then we changed it to .. San Beda College - Alabang

. Did you go to the dances?
- yup, not to dance but hang out.. well.. dance a bit also..

. If you could go back in time and do it all over, would you?
- Without a Doubt.. YES!

. What do you remember most about 4th year?
- meeting the best bunch of people in the world. every single day was like being on CLOUD9

. Favorite memory in 4th year?
- Going out on the last day of Regular Classes. Still have the picture. It's completely nostalgic.

. Worst memory in 4th?
- getting to be the guy you know you can be then.. feeling down afterwards.. nyuhk.. haha. worst memory was: I wasn't able to go to the F-ing outing the class had.

. Where did you go most often for break?
- uh.. to the gazebos and the canteen but I always waited for the breaks to end so I could be with my seatmates again. haha..

. What did you do on the last day of school?
- we went to Go Nuts Donuts.. we just walked and all of us were like f-ing high(we are on natural high).. we are all laughing about stuff. fooling around. then when we went back to the school on foot again.. we were all on SUGAR HIGH because of the Donuts.

. How was your recognition?
- LONG, HOT, BORING but a Proud moment. Being with a group of people who exude Youth and talent. Our batch was the most enthusiastic and carefree one. I'm not being biased.. it's really TRUE.

. Got any honors or special awards?
- don't even ask. NADA.

. Did you like 4th yr?
- Like it? more like OBSESSED with Highschool memories.. particularly 4th year.. well "LOVE it" would describe it more realistically.