today's the confirmation day of my little sister
i had to miss a farewell party for this...
this is more important.
It was just one foine day for me and my family and admittedly, I still had a blast because I got in touch with my schoolmates in gradeschool. My lil sis studies at that my old school so I still have a few chances of meeting up with my old fiends on such events.

Here's wami, celine and me
so here's the thing... wami was my sort of bully in elementary school and now we go to the same college, and he said that I'm the bully now. Hahaha. Well if you asked me, he also changed. He became more mature and fun to hang out with... laftrip. Celine, on the other hand was a sort of nerdy-nerdy before ( I honestly can't remember her and I told her that) but look at her now! HOTTIE!
Here's Wami's cousin, Mary Rose, we were kinda close back in gradeschool (according to her, o course I agree! haha) 5th grade, if I'm not mistaken... She's so kulit kasi and just like me ---an airhead but in a good way (if there's such)
Wami, look at you! hahaha what's with the face? hehehe. Diego gave Mary horns! LOL.
Here's Miguel... "Miggy" for short.. He's now officially the kinakapatid ng aking lil sis.. He's so kulit but It's coo. I'm used to him, I used to babysit him when he was younger.
Here's a picture of the funniest lil girl we saw that day... she eats flowers!!! OMG! I never knew flowers are delicacies of childhood. She's so adorable but she doesn't want to have photos of her taken.
THIS KID!!! grrrr... very annoying, nagmomonkey bars pero fake naman yung monkey bars niya... kinakausap nami tapos sinabi ba naman:
"I'm sorry i don't speak to strangers and you don't speak in english...
I don't understand."
ULOL! (If only I could say that to him. GRRRR)
Look at you!
feel mo mayaman ka? kinakausap ka namin in tagalog tapos nakikinig ka... ok lang. inuto naman namin eh. sinasabi namin kung saan siya magmonkey bars sumusunod naman. And one more annoying thing is kinakanta niya ung chant sa commercial ng greenwich...
"819 4pizzapizzapizza"
GO AWAY! I can't stop thinking of that chant tuloy.... argghh, stress!
We just ate at Max's Restaurant.. they have the perfect recipe of fried chicken, the kind that you'd really want to eat after a formal event. Ang takaw ng kapatid ko... kumain pa ng choco lava cake... hati kami, ang sarap nga eh kaso ang tagal dumating, nakababa na ata lahat ng kinain nami sa intestines namin wala pa rin, inaway ko ung waiter... kasi ba naman pangatlong beses ko na finallow up at 4 na lava ckae na ung nakikita kong diniliver sa ibang table. after that mali pa ung recipt namin, we ordered pandan shake pero wala daw so we replaced it with ripe mango shake tapos kasama pang nakatally ung pandan sa babayaran, nakita na lang namin when we got home... tinawagan ko agad ung max... grrr... amf talaga! so bobo!!! pinalampas ko na lang kas 98 bucks lang naman ung sobra... sabi naman ng mom ko ok lang daw... binigyan pa naman ng dad ko ng tip... that was anice way to end the day anyway...